• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!)

I really think that the Disney worlds are actually going to fit in BETTER in the more mature theme of BBS (which seems weird). The reason being that the Disney worlds were basically just side trips for Sora in the other games. They weren't really all that involved in the actual story (they got even less relevant in KH2).

But I think now they will be actually main parts of the story. I don't think you'll be helping the Disney characters with the movie plots, but they will actually be part of the overarching story. The fact that Master Xehanort is in Olympus Coliseum with Ven really proves this.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the majority of the worlds will be where the 6 Disney Princesses were from.

ilovesora1223

well maybe the major disney worlds, the worlds that are more serious

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

I vote for Sleeping Beauty as a world, just cause I want to party with the dwarves. :p

D

Dexter

Well if the fourmula is correct about each 7 princess of heart having it's own world and currently we've seen Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), Hollow Bastion (Kiari), Cinderalla (Cinderalla). So the next worlds that should be announced should be:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Alladin
Beauty and the Beast
Alice in Wonderland

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

The picture I provided, for those of you who don't know, is of the Horned King from the Black Cauldron. I believe he's an obvious boss, I think that Nomura should of used him long ago, but now I think that he'd fit into BBS quite easily.

I demand to fight it also. Just look at that excellent bad guy!! I want to have him as boss!!!!!!!!!T_T

I had several nightmares about him when I was small.. o_O

Old Disney -films are best. Nowdays we can only see some "candy-popoy-handies-house" -brat films!! DX

Old Disney films used to freak me out when I was younger, not even going to lie.

All the films with the witches and monsters like that and the spooky castles would give me the creeps, and also the Halloween Disney episodes.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com

gawd, yes the old disney movies were the best. so much more leniency (black cauldron and sleeping beauty... maleficent says hell and the prince actually does something 0_0)

i dunno if they'll be able to go visit snow white or alice. they'd be too young. snow white is 13 in kh1 (if it's staying with their normal ages in their movies. and yes, snow white is that young.) and alice is, like 12 or something... if it's ten yrs in the past, then they'd be 3. but hey, you never know. the worlds might all revolve on different time zones [shrugs.]

dearlybeloved19

;) OWN3ED!!! lol =)

So there is some that really arent princesses:

-Alise
-Kairi?

I mean that Alise is just ordinary girl without the princess -title..

in my opinion or thought (?) alice is replacing ariel because pocahantas and ariel r part of the disney princesses but ariels a fish and stufff...lol so umm yea it would be weird seeing her next to the other princesses in hollow bastion by the save point
cause umm..shes a fish..u know lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...

in my opinion or thought (?) alice is replacing ariel because pocahantas and ariel r part of the disney princesses but ariels a fish and stufff...lol so umm yea it would be weird seeing her next to the other princesses in hollow bastion by the save point
cause umm..shes a fish..u know lol
Mermaid... not a fish, mermaid...

And so what? SHe becomes human in the movie, twice, so why not in KH? ;)

swizzle

You are such a drag..

i wonder if you fight malificent in that world... and the pocahontus world would be weird, it wouldnt be that great.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com

i think they just didn't pick ariel because they really wanted to use her world and have her be a playable fighter. i mean, look at the other princesses. you don't have them on your team once.

plus, they put in her story for turning into a human in kh2, rather than have it be in kh1. they couldn't have her suddenly be human at the end with the other princesses in hollow bastion. that'd be funni, she's in a bucket like davy jones or something. oh man. [is shot.] XD

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Ariel is stupid, that's why she isn't a princess of heart.

Nuff' said.

Ursula: LIEK I KNOW IVE BEEN EVIL BUT LETS MAKE A DEAL!
Ariel: LIEK, KAY
Ursula: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WIN

F

Final_Heartbreak

I want them to put in Emperor's New Groove :p

That would be awesome and hope funny at the same time, cuz Emperor's New Groove was really funny!!!! :thumbsup:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

well, since it takes place before KH, I would assume the princess of heart have some role so no surprise sleeping beauty or cinderella made the list

Riku Fan1415

Ariel is stupid, that's why she isn't a princess of heart.

Nuff' said.

Ursula: LIEK I KNOW IVE BEEN EVIL BUT LETS MAKE A DEAL!
Ariel: LIEK, KAY
Ursula: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WIN

I agree here, I mean, did Ariel get memory loss? (Apparently not, she remembers Sora, Donald, and Goofy). I know that they were trying to follow the movie plot in KH2, but c'mon! the whole underwater battle with the giant Ursula in the first one is not something you'd forget easily. So I don't think they did too great of a job on the storyline of Atlantica in the second game. As for why Ariel was not a princess of heart, I should think it obvious: No, it's not because she's a mermaid, they could have gone with the movie plot if they wanted to make her a princess of heart, no its because they wanted to have a world in which Sora would move about in a completely different environment (underwater) and they wanted to top it off with a partner in that world.

O

Oberon

This is based on the scans, and fortunately for us, the scans show us A LOT of new worlds.

Birth By Sleep:
- Olympus Colosseum
- Sleeping Beauty
- Hollow Bastion
- Sunset Horizons
- Destiny Islands
- Cinderella (100% certain, see staircase http://i22.tinypic.com/fp8rqc.png and Cinderella Caps : untitled and compare taht to Cinderella Caps : untitled )

Two worlds we didn't know yet, but do now thanks to the scans... and me for having excellent eyes and memories. xP

358/2 Days:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Twilight Town
- The World That Never Was

Coded:
- Traverse Town
- Disney Castle

Great!!
Dude, awesome! I wish I could hug you. D:

I have a feeling that we'll see all the 7 princesses of hearts' worlds once the 3rd (console) game arrives. =) I can't wait for the BBS game, though, I love a KH game with great graphics.

The DS one also looks good, too. Though we already know it's an obvious that we'll see TT and TWTNW in it. lol

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

When it says "Hollow Bastion", do you mean Radien Garden, or Hollow Bastion? There's a difference.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Yay, new worlds! New battles! New New characters! New 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING CUZ I WANT THE GAMES SO BAD!' situation' lol. JK! JK! That only applies to me...and well, anybody who's excited for these games, I hope they do come out in America and other countries too, Cinderella's World should be interesting, thanks new2ya for the info! Hope you can find more! Or anybody else and or this site...well the main site..that is...and Destiny's Island, well we explore the part where Selphie and Kairi was in the second game or it is the same ol' one like the first game????

New2Ya

I'm lost...

When it says "Hollow Bastion", do you mean Radien Garden, or Hollow Bastion? There's a difference.
Well here's the thing, it's a prequel. We can see from the mountains in the background that it's Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden (the Heartless war takes place here)

How it is called in BBS is still a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back