• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaSunset21

Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days

Greatly believing Christopher Lee is coming back as DiZ even though we heard a bit of his voice in the trailer.

Yeah me too...I really hope he did come back though... it actually does sound like him in the trailer...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

So, will they be mostly the same? im assuming so, but who knows, theyve switched on us before...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hayden Panettiere is playing Xion right (she so damn hot and i love her in heroes)

Sadly, no. She was great as Kairi. Probably the only redeemable part of the character.
Such a great VA with a far more tragic character would have been super-neat.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I prefer Meaghan. She fit the character better.
Snow was too happy. :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Whatever happened to Brittany Snow? I thought she was a great VA for Namine. Better than Meaghan Jette Martin...

Think she got caught up in work or something.
Yeah, thought Snow was good but you kind of get used to Meaghan fitting the character after a while.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I would like to see what they are doing with Wayne Allwine... I bet they were almost done if they hadn't finished it. But even if they did.... I hope to see an In Memoriam there or something.

axelssomebodie

WOWZERZ... I WAS SHOCKED AND I WAS CRACKING UP WAY TO HARD WHEN I READ THT JESSE MCCATRNEY WAS ROXAS`S VOICE!!! WOW HES NOT COOL ENOUGH TO BE ROXAS DAMIT!!! i cant wait till i get it!!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

WOWZERZ... I WAS SHOCKED AND I WAS CRACKING UP WAY TO HARD WHEN I READ THT JESSE MCCATRNEY WAS ROXAS`S VOICE!!! WOW HES NOT COOL ENOUGH TO BE ROXAS DAMIT!!! i cant wait till i get it!!!!

When was Roxas ever cool?

Beyer

I really can't wait until it is released and then people can talk about how well the VA did in certain scenes cause I know I will be doing that...I am going to be late though because I live in Australia and I have a curse of never being able to get a game until like a week after release :angry:
I think there may be some spoilers below. Just warning you.
I haven't played Re:COM (which I am DYING to cause Zexion and Marluxia are in it!!!) so I can't make comparisons to that but I have watched days trailers so I will say bout that.
I really like Hayden as Kairi but I also like Xion's voice in the trailer. Although she is supposed to resemble Kairi, she is NOT Kairi and thus they should have different VA. But yet...maybe her having black hair is enough and having the same VA would reinforce how much she is similar to Kairi. Also, when i first found out about Xion and how she was supposed to look like Kairi when i saw a pic of her i was like wtf short hair cause I was used to KH2 Kairi. Stupid me :embarassed::embarassed:
As for Zexion's voice...well, not what I would have preferred but still okay. I guess it matched his manipulator personality. I am very adapting so give me a few minutes of hearing it and I would love all the voices. I mean, when I first heard the days Axel voice I nearly died but now it is okay and I think it better resembles him as a Nobody. Although I prefer to think of Roxas as someone with a heart born as a Nobody and has the effect to awaken the hearts hidden DEEP down in every nobody's being by being nice to them as he did with Axel. Surely he chases Roxas because of more than just orders.
I think Riku's voice was PERFECT though in the E3 trailer and I guess I like DiZ/ATW VA. It really made him seem like a villain and dark which is what he is cause he is consumed by revenge for much of the KH storyline. (Well not counting BBS cause his apprentices haven't betrayed him yet) As for Namine...I liked her KH2 voice..but then again...I havent heard her other voice yet.

Also, the E3 trailer confirmed my theory. Hayner and the gang did meet Organization Roxas! Because Hayner asks if he had meet Sora before (Because Roxas and Sora are the same in personality) but yet only digital Hayner had so it made no sense to me for a bit. Until I came up with my theory that Roxas met them before. That trailer shows it I am almost 100% sure of it.

Beyer

There is a lot less voice work than you would expect, fellow Aus buddy.

Then, maybe another Organization appearance in a KH game? Probably not, I guess I am just missing their voices more than others cause I haven't gotten my hands on a copy of Re:CoM yet. :cry:

i eat dark

wtf!! i just watch the part where
Xion dies (fuse with roxas) the english version and i must say it suckz balls!,Alyson suckz as xion. the japanese version was better and more sad...it made me cry...anyway the english version killed me! wtf why did they put alyson as xion!!!!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
wtf!! i just watch the part where
Xion dies (fuse with roxas) the english version and i must say it suckz balls!,Alyson suckz as xion. the japanese version was better and more sad...it made me cry...anyway the english version killed me! wtf why did they put alyson as xion!!!!

I personally thing she sounds great as Xion, though I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back