• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

YES!!!!!muahahahahahahahaha

There might be a clue to her element. You can see her shooting a ball of energy at the shadow heartless. Ironically it hits Roxas too.

also you can see Roxas wielding the keyblade and not Xion, so maybe he gives it to her. Like in the deep dive video how he took the kingdom key out when he gave oblivion to Riku. I guess he has spare keys instead of key chains.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
YES!!!!!muahahahahahahahaha

There might be a clue to her element. You can see her shooting a ball of energy at the shadow heartless. Ironically it hits Roxas too.

also you can see Roxas wielding the keyblade and not Xion, so maybe he gives it to her. Like in the deep dive video how he took the kingdom key out when he gave oblivion to Riku. I guess he has spare keys instead of key chains.

kingdom key was not shown in deep dive, only oblivion, way to dawn, and oath keeper. and roxas used it as a boomerang, riku didnt catch the keyblade he dodged it.

and also riku stated that her keyblade is a fake

KeyMaker

I guess that if she helps him in 1P mode, it means she's in multi player mode.

Well now that I think about it, she may just be a one time party member. That happens in some games. Which means technically we will never get to play with her. Unless she gets her own spin-off just like Roxas has.

kingdom key was not shown in deep dive, only oblivion, way to dawn, and oath keeper. and roxas used it as a boomerang, riku didnt catch the keyblade he dodged it.

and also riku stated that her keyblade is a fake

The Way to Dawn was NEVER revealed until KH2 came out and we saw Riku obtain his normal form again and he pulled it out. Yes the Kingdom Key is shown. Roxas pulls it out when he passes Riku on his way up Memory's Skyscraper.
Also Riku does catch the Oblivion, NO he didn't dodge it. Plus Riku speculated and that it was fake. We don't actually know if it is yet.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Nomura said that you could play as the whole Organization, i.e every member available.

So, it's likely that we could play as Xion, as long as she is a part of the Organization.

Samurai777

Well now that I think about it, she may just be a one time party member. That happens in some games. Which means technically we will never get to play with her. Unless she gets her own spin-off just like Roxas has.

The Way to Dawn was NEVER revealed until KH2 came out and we saw Riku obtain his normal form again and he pulled it out. Yes the Kingdom Key is shown. Roxas pulls it out when he passes Riku on his way up Memory's Skyscraper.
Also Riku does catch the Oblivion, NO he didn't dodge it. Plus Riku speculated and that it was fake. We don't actually know if it is yet.

Kingdom key is never shown in deep dive, only oblivion and oathkeeper. And Riku does catch oblivion when Roxas throws it to him. If you don't believe me watch the movie again.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure that Nomura stated in one of his numerous interviews that Xion is not playable.
I'm too lazy to go through the tedious activity of locating the exact interview, though.

KeyMaker

Kingdom key is never shown in deep dive, only oblivion and oathkeeper. And Riku does catch oblivion when Roxas throws it to him. If you don't believe me watch the movie again.

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!!! When Roxas passes Riku he pulls another keyblade out of his cloak. That keyblade is the kingdom key.

I suggest you watch from point 2:00 and pay close attention to point 2:04 - DEEP DIVE
Perhaps then you'll realize the error of your ways. Because it becomes obvious he is wielding another keyblade.

Lexeon

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!!! When Roxas passes Riku he pulls another keyblade out of his cloak. That keyblade is the kingdom key.

I suggest you watch from point 2:00 and pay close attention to point 2:04 - DEEP DIVE
Perhaps then you'll realize the error of your ways. Because it becomes obvious he is wielding another keyblade.

Riku catches Oblivion when Roxas throws it. No other Keyblade was being used by him except that one.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yes it was in the vid albeit hard to see, you need to look hard enough to see it however.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
As he is scaling the sky scraper, if you look close enough, even if you pause at the right time it is there...I assure you.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I just watched the vid and the only keyblades that Roxas used were oathkeeper and oblivion.

If you look at the part when Riku and Roxas pass each other, you can see the handle of Kingdom Key. It's hard to see, but there nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back