• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confessions of an Ex-Moderator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Confessions of a Moderator

Diddle the bots.
Diddle the mods.
And diddle the other diddlydiddlers.

Diddle life.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Well, this is, and Shannon, no disrespect, but um, this is total shit. Being a mod is hard? Let's unite? That's not inspirational: that's ridiculous. If we go for it right now, the bots won't stop. Lies. You're a liar. Think about it: why do people come here? It's not because they want to say how they feel about KH, people come here because they love bots. We provide the service that let's them feel alive. You know what? I say to hell with it. Let's level with KHI; at least let them speak for themselves, right? It's these bots and their advertisements and their medicines, they're to blame for all the happiness and the posts here, everything. They're responsible. They're responsible. I think you do a bad thing here. People should be able to come here and express their love for the bots - how they really feel - not, you know, have to search threads over because some mod banned the bots. Deleting posts that mean something. Sorry. I'm sorry. I quit. There's enough bullshit on this board without my help.

Shawty

Awards

i'll help you shannon ily don't worry call me anytime

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

Seriously though, as members, it shouldn't be our concern to worry about how hard the staff's jobs are. The staff are there to ensure the smooth functioning of the forums, in whatever form that takes.

I appreciate the video because (1) it's Passion and it's impossible to dislike her, and 2) at least she's actually addressing the issue. But other than closing down 'protest' threads, and banning outspoken members, I'd like to know what the staff are (or have been) doing to try and tackle the issue. And to be completely frank, whatever you have been doing evidently hasn't been good enough thus far. I hope that you're proactively working to step up your game, because this is a horrible forum environment, and you should be very embarrassed about it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

yeah man, fuck the mods, down with the staff!!!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

yeah man, diddly the mods, down with the staff!!!!!

Why can't you just address the point at hand without resorting to farce? You full well know that the points that I and other members have made are perfectly valid. In your position as a member of staff, you are responsible, and you should thus be able to give a mature answer.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Why can't you just address the point at hand without resorting to farce? You full well know that the points that I and other members have made are perfectly valid. In your position as a member of staff, you are responsible, and you should thus be able to give a mature answer.

i feel like we've adressed this topic before but i'm not sure that forum insanity is the best place to have actual discourse

its too difficult

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wait, you're being serious? Can you PM me because I don't think I'm on the same page as you are.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

i'm all about this thread right now, been posting it everywhere lmfao it's got 800 upvotes on r/atheism

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

This is a shitter thread.

It's like you guys don't even understand the convenience of bots. They help provide over the counter drugs to those of us who would rather never leave our houses. In all honesty, the mods are being extremely selfish by banning these godsends. If I want to buy some ambien then so be it, that is MY decision so let ME decide instead of taking away my right to make a decision.

fuck you FI
fuck you mods
fuck you hope

i would bury my dick so far into shannon whoever pulled me out would be crowned king of england

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

life is hard innit

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

poor unfortunate souls. what about us?

srsly tho, where's my tramadol? watching you mods diddly up is too diddlying painful

stop banning these blessings, they ease our pain

fuck

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

isn't fi supposed to be a harmless section???

i mean i'm just sayin

just sayin

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

im p sure that bots aren't even a thing

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

tumblr_mu8f1iyPOI1sknebqo1_500.gif