• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confess how you feel about other KHI members ITT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I honestly have to say... many of the supportive types I'd thought I'd find on a site like this and I thank that quantity of people...

but others I've met are rather questionable... including a certain moderator who makes me facepalm everytime I see his username at the name display at the bottom of the home page... then there's one supermod that just makes me feel ashamed everytime I see one of his FI threads in the new posts...
i must admit this is a pretty good post

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm pretty much only on this site to get into Sam's pants.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
oohh i hate members who try to sound intelligent
and HeartSeams takes the crown for the most annoying member

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Honestly?

The people who left the forums (permanently and or for a long time): They were life of the forums. It's too bad alot of my friends left. :C They made the forums fun and they were very decent people. Some of them came back but it's rarity to see the ones who left.

The people I don't know: Just strangers, acquaintances, and people I see around. Blank really. Other then, strangers maybe?

The people I know: Depends on the person. I'm mixed on some, others I like and or good friends, and there were some that just lost my respect and or I don't even bother keeping contact with.

The people I know but rarely talk to: Acquaintances but I try to get along with them. Depending on how much they're willing to converse with me and such.

The people who spare my feelings: Honestly, I avoid them like a plague. I know why they don't even like me at all and don't have the nerve to tell me? Yeah, I've been hurt before but trust me, it hurts too just being spared and knowing that. :/ So yeah, but I try to be nice/civil towards them.

Creative people (signature makers, roleplayers, and fanfic writers): I envy them especially if they're more talented then me and or can do a better job of getting their story across and or artwork is a masterpiece but think they're cool people especially the ones with great writing skills that put my writing skills to shame but sometimes I see only a few as too much of a critic. I'm not saying that as a bad thing but sheesh, give the person a break for crying out loud. Otherwise think many of them are cool people.

The New People: Depends. The ones who catch my attention are just welcomed. Other ones, rarely I make friends with, but often time, I don't even notice and or if I do, depends on the way they act and such.

Note: I'm rambling...I know. My bad.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Honestly?

The people who left the forums (permanently and or for a long time): They were life of the forums. It's too bad alot of my friends left. :C They made the forums fun and they were very decent people. Some of them came back but it's rarity to see the ones who left.

The people I don't know: Just strangers, acquaintances, and people I see around. Blank really. Other then, strangers maybe?

The people I know: Depends on the person. I'm mixed on some, others I like and or good friends, and there were some that just lost my respect and or I don't even bother keeping contact with.

The people I know but rarely talk to: Acquaintances but I try to get along with them. Depending on how much they're willing to converse with me and such.

The people who spare my feelings: Honestly, I avoid them like a plague. I know why they don't even like me at all and don't have the nerve to tell me? Yeah, I've been hurt before but trust me, it hurts too just being spared and knowing that. :/ So yeah, but I try to be nice/civil towards them.

Creative people (signature makers, roleplayers, and fanfic writers): I envy them especially if they're more talented then me and or can do a better job of getting their story across and or artwork is a masterpiece but think they're cool people especially the ones with great writing skills that put my writing skills to shame but sometimes I see only a few as too much of a critic. I'm not saying that as a bad thing but sheesh, give the person a break for crying out loud. Otherwise think many of them are cool people.

The New People: Depends. The ones who catch my attention are just welcomed. Other ones, rarely I make friends with, but often time, I don't even notice and or if I do, depends on the way they act and such.

Wow.... I don't think anybody cares as much as you.

Dr_Mario64

Well, I've been on here for half a year and I'm pleased to say that I'm happy I joined. The main reason being the people. Granted, there are a few people who get on my nerves, but they are few and far between. This forum is full of mature, respectable people who are not afraid to express their opinion and defend it legitimately. There are a number of great artists and writers and many honorable gamers. The gamers are the backbone of this forum, and I trust them enough (within reason) that I would gladly loan them my ultra-rare Dreamcast any day of the week. Keep up the good work, mods! It never gets boring around here!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I like a lot of people on KHI and dislike only a few, mostly through my own faults.

I'm the most glad I met Orion because I never would have thought that someone could harbour such a different side to what they usually portray. It's not really easy to put your trust into someone with such a seemingly arrogant personality but it definitely pays off when they show you the side of them that they keep protected under the shell. All my assumptions about him were completely false and I'm both happy and proud to say that I've had a part to play in shaping him up a little for the better - for himself and for others: he's made me a much happier person, something my friends have noticed. I'm also proud to say we've been dating for the past five and a half months and the next step for us is something I'm awaiting keenly.

I never thought I'd say this but wu tan goku is probably my favourite member on the entire site. I'm not really going to say why but I'm really glad to have met him despite awkward and stale conversations. He's a good man. He's also a wonderful singer.

jonny fcuking craig and Salty kind of roll into one: I can be silly with them and not really give a fuck about impressions. Really good guys.

Lolita's also someone I respect highly: though I've told her how I feel about some issues that she doesn't particularly agree with I have the highest faith that she'll do what is right for herself and learn from whatever mistakes she makes. She has a lot to learn, as do we all, but she'll do so courageously.

Marly is probably one of the sweetest guys on the entire site. I know I don't talk to him enough but he's a really hardworking guy and I greatly admire the work and effort he puts into everything he does. He also likes Glee, which is a huge plus.

Raz is very much like Marly: his hard work is admirable and his patience is quite simply astounding. I really don't know how he's kept his head in some situations where I've been gnawing at my knuckles in frustration but he's done the best for the site that he can. It's been an honour working with him: he completely deserves his admin position. Also one of the most trustworthy people I know.

Though not intricately involved with the site staff, Shamdeo is also a great moderator. I've never seen someone so passionate about his work: I know that being on staff and writing endless articles about Kingdom Hearts can get tiring and monotonous but Shamdeo seems to keep up an endless effort which I really wish I had.

Lycanthrope has a fantastic taste in music and is a pretty chill guy. Also probably one of the nicest people I've met.

Nocturne is the same as Lycanthrope except I don't really care about his sense of music because I have about the same dynamic with him as I do with Salty. We don't talk much these days but he's a great listener and I trust him greatly.

Chakolat Strawberry was my partner in crime. I miss you. :C

Reflection is the cutest thing in existence behind Heather Morris.

Apple Jaxx is one of the sweetest guys I know. Can't really remember how long we talked for on the phone but I do remember him saying he liked my British accent a lot, hehe. He's also probably one of the most hardworking guys I know and I'd be damned if he ever threw in the towel. I really wish him good luck.

uguu~nugget has made me laugh so many times I can't even recall why I disliked him in the first place. I also happily embrace his Harry Potter fan-ness. :3

Crimson is genuinely one of the best people I've met. I know it's easier to be 'yourself' more over the Internet than it is in real life but when I say that she's genuine I honestly mean it. I love her commitment and her enthusiasm for writing: she throws herself into her work and I personally thought she would have made a great addition to staff. Fantastic writer and fantastic girl.

ok bye

Awards
I love all the black people.
tumblr_lf1fhiTApI1qzplu7o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back