• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you truly comprehend why Sora reacted to seeing Riku again that way, you'll realize that Riku is the best thing Sora's had in his life. They've been friends longer than Kairi has been on Destiny Islands. Sora knew Kairi was safe, but Riku he had no clue what or where he was. He saw Kairi was okay, and hugged her. But when he finally found Riku, HIS BEST FRIEND AND HIS CHILDHOOD ROLE MODEL, he broke down into tears, because after all the fighting and jealousy, things were finally normal again. That's hy he had an emotional breakdown. I've seen enough vids saying, "This PROVES that they're gay!" They're not! I used to support that idea, but that's just wrong to think when the real meaning is about testing friendship and bonds and not homosexuality. SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GAY! I know that's just my opinion, but just think about what I've said. And if you flame me, i swear you'll regret you ever met me, even if you're a mod.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Re: Concerning Riku/Sora Reunion

-.-; uh most of us know this already(if they use logical thinking IMO) it's just we choose to make him gay cause it's funnier =D

I could argue on and on about how Sora and or Riku can't be gay(though I think one of them is) but I see no point in it.

Thanks for sharing you opinion I guess =/

Besides their not gay until balls touch lawl

Delete or edit this post if you want XD

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com

I just hate that I used to think that, and I think that it's wrong to imply. Also, I don't think that them being gay is very funny. I think that it's kind of insulting their friendship. No offense.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

How is it insulting their friendship? Must I now respect a VG characters bond of friendship with another? =/ It's just harmless fun..like calling Xenmas..Mansex, but it's your opinion so I'll just respect that and leave it be. lol

So do we all agree...or should someone start arguing?

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com

i agree. unless Nomura makes them gay, WHICH WILL BE HILARIOUS!!!! but seriously, i dont really think that he nessesarelly HAD to cry. not saying thats gay, i just think that it was too emotional. but when my sis saw that she started laughing, lol.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com

I don't want to argue, it's just with R & S, it's different then w/ Xemnas. Riku & Sora are the main 2 characters of the game. That's how I feel, but I don't wanna start an argument.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!

Well, I thought that scene was odd... You'd think he'd just go crazy, and shag Kairi on the spot but, he hugged her. And cried at Riku.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

The only thing that people get the idea of them being gay is because sora cried...Even I thought that was a little too...weird... I can understand if sora was sorrowful but the crying wasn't needed... come on they are 15 and 16 years of age!!!! I do not, i repeat, do not in any shape or form believe they are gay! It's just a really strong friendship

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com

Re to protofan:
Well, he knew Kairi was safe, he had seen her earlier, but w/ Riku, he had no idea where he had been and to find him was like a miracle.

Re to fantasygurl1227:
That's what I'm saying!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Lol All of you are just repeating the obvious. Yeah of course Sora isn't gay just cause he cried for Riku, he cried cause Riku is his best friend and is like a brother to him. So of course if you have no idea if he's dead or alive and you finally see him you might break into tears, no shame in that I say. I say the crying just showed how much he cares for Riku and that just makes him more...realistic I guess. Like I siad before I respect your opinion R_T and I don't have a problem with it, I just thought maybe someone else would.

So now what?

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!

*Still thinks he would have shagged her on the spot in real life*

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping

Agreed. Riku's Twilight, you're just overreacting over little things. It wouldn't be better if Sora started to scream like a fangirl and start saying 'OMG' and 'like' at the beginning of his sentences which would be annoying. Different characters act in different ways. Sora's life seemed to be intertwined with many people that he is afraid of losing. For example, if luffy found one of his friends, he just chuckles and waves. For sora, ummmmmmmmmm.................He cries at site and has a seizure. Like Kawaiikousuke said, it's not a big deal. Or did she say that?

.:Mega:.

Awards
I agree with everything you said. Plus as a loyal (KH1) Riku fan, I hate the idea of him being paired with Sora.

Seriously, Riku isn't gay either. Not how he obsessed over Kairi in KH1. =P

-is a loyal Kairiku fan...but also likes Sokai-

People only seem to support Soriku because it's "hot".

~Mega

.:Mega:.

Awards
Yeah, I guess. I mean, it's so obvious that they like each other, so...why not go deeper?

Actually, I think that if Riku DOES get a girl, a character like Nevaeh from Talitha Koum's fanfic "That's Why" would work well. Talk about a developed OC. That, and I doubt that if Riku did get a gal that's not Kairi that they would be a weakling...

Though Kairi isn't a fighter...but...geh. >> << I still like Kairiku.

~Mega

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back