• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning the x-Blade...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So the x-Blade is the ultimate Key in the KH series. and if you know what it is, thn you know that it consists of two kingdom keys. well my question is did this become the Kingdom Key we all know to be Sora's in some way? or does it just look like it. cause I just feel, knowing KH, there has to be something more to just a look.

And on a side note, I think Sora should have to use the x-Blade for like the final battle of KH3. or somthn. I mean how awesome would that be!
Well post ya theories and discuss pleasee

xStarSeekerx

No. Keyblades are man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts.

The Xblade coexists with Kingdom Hearts, so it's its won keyblade.

yes sora kicking ass with the X-Blade would be cool

Caxm

I have a theory on that ( the x-blade co-existing thing). I keyblade is forged when a strong heart or what ever is created and is able to use it. Kingdom heart is the heart of all worlds so it is increadable strong. So, kingdom hearts would natrally have a key that co-existed with it.

no clues on the look yet though sorry

Fallen Prince

So the x-Blade is the ultimate Key in the KH series. and if you know what it is, thn you know that it consists of two kingdom keys. well my question is did this become the Kingdom Key we all know to be Sora's in some way? or does it just look like it. cause I just feel, knowing KH, there has to be something more to just a look.

And on a side note, I think Sora should have to use the x-Blade for like the final battle of KH3. or somthn. I mean how awesome would that be!

I like your theory of Sora using the X-blade, but I think it should cause a huge explosion after counteracting the pure darkness of (XH, MX, Terra....whoever comes back) Ya know, a whole kinda deep darkness + bright light of KH = Giant reaction

Ralz

Winnie the Pooh created the x-Blade and Kingdom Hearts for the lolz, then he sealed his power in a children's pop-up book where he proceeded to lose all his memories.

Best plot ever.

State

Awards
The X-blade was made, or rather, summoned by putting in combat two heart; one of pure light, the other of pure darkness. Personally, I think the X-blade didn't become the Kingdom Key we all know and love because it turned into a pure light and slowly shattered away into tin air.
Yes. Sora should once in his life use the X-blade, even for cutscene purposes.

Neb4444

The X-blade was made, or rather, summoned by putting in combat two heart; one of pure light, the other of pure darkness. Personally, I think the X-blade didn't become the Kingdom Key we all know and love because it turned into a pure light and slowly shattered away into tin air.

then how come when Sora vs Riku/XH SoD didn't form the X-blade..... and if you say that Sora's heart isn't pure light, then won't the X-blade be formed when Kairi attacked the heartless

Absolute

Speaking of the two, what are Kingdom Key and Lightseeker? Are they just the basic keyblades in their respective realms, or the representatives of their realms?

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I have a theory on that ( the x-blade co-existing thing). I keyblade is forged when a strong heart or what ever is created and is able to use it. Kingdom heart is the heart of all worlds so it is increadable strong. So, kingdom hearts would natrally have a key that co-existed with it.

no clues on the look yet though sorry

So, what you're saying is that the x-blade is Kingdom Hearts' keyblade, just like the kingdom key is Sora's.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
X-Blade looks like two Kingdom Keys because it's the default look for the Keyblade in general. It would make less sense if it was two Bond of Flames or something.

Sora shouldn't be able to use the X-Blade, as far as we know. He does not have a heart of pure anything, since he made a Heartless, and the thing is made by two pure hearts intersecting. Which is vague enough. Sora probably couldn't just take the X-Blade once it was forged from someone; it would have the same explosive effects as it did when Vanitas was destroyed.

kiante

I think there probably IS a reason they made it look the same, but unfortunately, I'm not sure why. I'm sure I'll think of some crackpot theory about it eventually.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
Here's an idea.
Ven was one of the components that made the X-blade,Vanitas being the other. The X-blade was crossed over with 2 Kingdom Keys at the hilt, perhaps representing the hearts of the two components. Now, at the end we see Sora take Ven's heart into his own. If we follow this theory through in that a Kingdom Key was the phsical representation of Ven's heart, then maybe this is why Sora both has a keyblade and why it's a Kingdom Key. I dunno. Just a crazy theory that popped into my head here.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the kk is its own key, plus if the x-blade really were kk and kkd/lightseeker then one half of the x-blade would have had the inverse colors of kkd/lightseeker.

Here's an idea.
Ven was one of the components that made the X-blade,Vanitas being the other. The X-blade was crossed over with 2 Kingdom Keys at the hilt, perhaps representing the hearts of the two components. Now, at the end we see Sora take Ven's heart into his own. If we follow this theory through in that a Kingdom Key was the phsical representation of Ven's heart, then maybe this is why Sora both has a keyblade and why it's a Kingdom Key. I dunno. Just a crazy theory that popped into my head here.
the only flaw being the KK was meant for riku and choose sora instead, plus ven doesnt give sora the power to use a keyblade only the power to duel weild two of them (his and soras)

Dr_Mario64

A good idea but quite impossible. The X-Blade was destroyed when Ventus finished off Vanitas. I highly doubt it would return. And bbs made it clear that Keyblades are man-made representations of one's heart. Therefore, we can assume that the X-Blade itself has little to nothing to do with the Keyblade's appearance. From what I understand, the Kingdom Key is a representation of pure light. My guess would be that the light in Ventus' transferred heart gave the Kingdom Key its appearance. Though, if Keyblades are man-made how did one fall into Sora's possession? We have no proof besides the X-Blade that Keyblades can simply be created.

Caxm

Unless sora sucombs to darkess and rips out his light (leaving only darkness) to save his friends. If he were to do that and make his heart pure darkness while he was still connected to ven.........could the x-blade reform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back