• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

concerning the Square Party and new vids.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey guys i know this is pretty obvious but it looks like we wont be having that many new pics or vids of new KH2 stuff from what my translation of the Square Party home page says. here it is. remember it is a translation.

Concerning the photographing * sound recording inside the place
* Inside the place, photographing, and the sound recording with animated picture prohibit extensively.
* If only photographing with the still picture, can protect the rule below, it is possible.
* As for the picture which was photographed inside the place please handle as a pleasure of the customer individual. The picture which was photographed inside the place () second use such as the game picture and promotion image (release and sale et cetera in the home page of the individual) it is prohibitted by law.
* The theater area and the place where the photographing prohibition panel and the like is installed become all photographing prohibitions.
* When photographing with animated picture and photographing by the still picture at the place of sound recording and photographing prohibition are discovered, there are times when you take measure such as discontinuance of forfeiture of the film, elimination and the performing eye et cetera of the data.

so we may have trouble geeting some new videos and pics but i know we will hear abot it. lol thats what counts. i hope security isnt that tight at the Party cause i was loking forward to some new pics or vids. also i know this is pretty much well known so please bear with me.. i am trying to let all the n00bs out there know. thanx:D

D

Dexter

Wow great find but i at least hope kh ulatamaina get some new info b/c there crew will be at the se party

Yevon

OmniKBM said:
hopefully they'll give us a realese date. They probubly will.

i hope so to...cause like iwant to know the EXACT date...for example: ??/??/????

DarrcEnigma

I'm going to put it this way: If there is a release date revealed, it won't be a US release date, but rather a Japanese release date. To my knowledge the English voice acting hasn't been completed yet, and since I've heard nothing about the SAG and game developers coming to any sort of fee agreement (check GameSpot for information on that), it can't be completed unless they use voice actors that aren't a part of SAG -- which I don't think they'll do. Hence, I would not expect to see an English release for Kingdom Hearts II before spring or summer of 2006 at best. And that's assuming the members of SAG agree to the offer proposed by the gaming industry...

DragonRider1234

noing Square-enix, we wont get a release date untill like a month or 2 before it comes out. look at FF7 AC, it doesnt come out until Sept. 13 for US and Sept. 14 for Japan (yah its weird).

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Lil_RiKu said:
i dont care but there is a rumor that they will announce the release date for japan and us

LOL
Not to get off-topic, but was it confirmed that it was going to be a worldwide release? When all the games are released in a short amount of time? With few days or weeks in between to dates?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yeah, it was confirmed that it would be an international release. So for the guy who posted a long paragraph about the voice acting, your wrong, sorry.

As for the translation, good job, even though it was a let down.

Counterpart

yea Nomura confirmed already in an old interview KHII will most likely be(he didnt exactly say yea)but most likely be a worldwide release.Which will make sense seeing how popular the game is worldwide.As for the translation,IGN will be there along with KHU's crew.So if they don't get caught or if they do IGN will get somethings in.

Last edited:

DragonRider1234

IGN gets everything and i will be suprised if KHU gets nothin. but the thing about world wide release dates is that maybe they wont have a release date for the UK and other places because they become much later than US and Japan?

E

Ecstacy

it better be a world wide release lol jp. but yeah i know that it is coming out this year cuz nomura said it would be released between the breakoput of FF 7:AC and the end of the year. and also on the square site it said WINTER 2005! (it was on the SE.jap site if anyone remembers) and not to mention in an interview on sora's domain nomura stated that disney was pushing for the product to be released(forgot which one but you can find it on sora's domain :) ) so it's not doubt it's coming out this year.

Brian

LIAR LIAR

Well, I'm glad that there won't be. We've already disected the hell out of many things.

Let's say, at the party they show one little seen of Kairi in another world other than Destiny Island, BOOM. we would probably know soo much more about the story line. when KH2 finally comes out we would know everything!

I might hold myself back from reading something big! (T_T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back