• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning The next KH, the dark realm and other topics (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

I like this theory. Personally i think the new KH will take place in the realm of Between/Nothingness/Twilight/whatever. I think so because the sky in the KHII and KHIIFM+ secret endings is like the one in twilight town. I agree with the next game being about Xehanort, it would be really cool and Xehanort´s memories are the biggest mystery right now.

Thanks, also I agree. It may be in twilight town or in the sam realm, such as an inbetween word. That would make more sense.

Sora18

Oh my brain hurts, about all this theories, haha, just kidding, but really, I like your theory, I'll give it a 9.9, the last .1 IS ALWAYS the hardest to get, what you said, made me get confused, IT'S NOT CALLED KINGDOM HEARTS X, jesus, I swear all you newbs are the same.

DarkSeeker

yeah its better than most that theres been...but has anyone made a really good theory that makes everyone happy ?? very few.. even i havent

Vulcrypt^^ did one that was basically universaly liked... actually more than one.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79085-zexion-kh3-we-all-want-heres-how-its-possible.html

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79197-heartless-nobody-worlds.html

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/78937-birth-sleep-memories-awesomeness.html

shoxuja

when u beat the ES in fm+ doesnt he say "all i can teach u is my hatred towords xehnort" or somthing
so it wouldnt make sence fer ES to be xehanort

Mr_Burble

when u beat the ES in fm+ doesnt he say "all i can teach u is my hatred towords xehnort" or somthing
so it wouldnt make sence fer ES to be xehanort

Well, as I said, Xehanort's Memories and such must have been seperated from him and went into Kingdom Hearts. Also, when he was found his memories WERE lost. So, maybe his name wasn't Xehanort as a knight and ES is angry of who "he" had become.

Mr_Burble

Sorry to double post, but I was just fighting ES and guess what? He zapped Sora and levitated him in the air, just like in the first Xemnas battle (Well, he zapped him, but he didn't levitate him. I'm talking about when he zaps Sora for the building reaction command. He looks similar also) and in the last battle! O_____O

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Edited IF Kairi had a Nobody, shouldn't the other princesses of heart have one too? Their hearts left their bodies as well and formed that Keyblade Riku/Xehanort had. So, they should have Nobodies as well. Maybe they will appear in KHIII.

Kairi had a nobody that used Sora's body and soul to come about. She is a special case, so the rest of the princesses don't get their own Nobody.

Speaking of who should have nobodies, Maleficent should have one as well. Riku/Xehanort DID turn her into a heartless with his Keyblade. Maybe the giant dragon Nobody Xemnas rides is her Nobody. Also, Scar turned into a Heartless, so where is HIS nobody? Maybe there will be some new Nobody organization in KHIII that will include his, but I am not sure.

Only beings with strong hearts that are turned into heartless form Nobodies. I'm fairly sure Maleficient has a weak heart.

Relik

E.S. is not freaking Xehanort people. Get it through your heads. Nomura stated that 3 knights were completely new people. So if the E.S. is competely new he can't be Xehanort since we saw him in a flashback in KH2, not to mention Mickey points him out as Xehanort when he looks at the painting of him in HB. So why does everyone think the E.S. is Xehanort? Where did this endless term come from? Seriously, I'm not dissing the man who started this topic cuz I've seen it used before him but I think that is a stupid name that I wish someone never started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back