• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning The next KH, the dark realm and other topics (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

Hello, fellow users. I am new here, but I’ve been around the block. Anyway, this is just a theory I thought of.

I think that the next KH game (Which some people have called “Kingdom Hearts X”) will take place in the dark realm. Why, you may ask. Well, assuming it’s a prequel, the dark realms Keyblade was there. Mickey was the one who brought the key blade to the realm of light, so unless someone else took it and placed it back, it was picked up by the female knight in the Dark realm. I also believe that the dark realm dose not have heartless, but it has endless. We all know about a heartless being a person’s darkness in their heart, but what about the light? I think that Endless are light made real, which may or may not take hearts like heartless. As for nobodies since they are beings without heartless, I assume they are in both worlds.
I have also noticed that the Kingdom Hearts the Old man summoned was blue. Maybe it is made up of endless hearts other than heartless hearts. Which would explain why it is a different color. Since a lot of people believe ES is Xehanort, I shall list my own reasons why I think so as well: ES has similar attacks to Xemnas in KH:FM (When the blue lasers and the electric orbs), Xemnas called the female armor an old friend, ES looks similar to Seaport (the exception is that he has brown hair),Xemnas’s armored form looks similar to ES’s armor but white, the trailer saids “Memories of Xehanort” in it and that he needed Namine to put back together his old memories. I also believe that he is in fact the voice in Kingdom Hearts that guides Sora and Roxas. I believe that Xehanort’s true mind, personality and memories were trapped into Kingdom hearts somehow and helps out the new key blade master when they are in Kingdom Hearts.
Interestingly enough when Xemnas entered Kingdom Hearts we never heard from the voice, but we did when we fought Xehanort’s heartless in Kingdom Hearts one. Maybe because Organization XIII may have made that heartless, I am not sure.

Edited IF Kairi had a Nobody, shouldn't the other princesses of heart have one too? Their hearts left their bodies as well and formed that Keyblade Riku/Xehanort had. So, they should have Nobodies as well. Maybe they will appear in KHIII. Speaking of who should have nobodies, Maleficent should have one as well. Riku/Xehanort DID turn her into a heartless with his Keyblade. Maybe the giant dragon Nobody Xemnas rides is her Nobody. Also, Scar turned into a Heartless, so where is HIS nobody? Maybe there will be some new Nobody organization in KHIII that will include his, but I am not sure.

Well, that is all I have to say, hope that we can have a good discussion on this topic. ^_^

Last edited:

Cloaked Roxas

Actually, your the first person I've seen call E.S. Xehanort, Your also the first one I seen call the next installment 'Kingdom Hearts X'.

Mr_Burble

Edited, with a question about Nobodies. It isn't a theory, but it is puzzling.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
yea i was wondering the same thing about the other princesses not having a nobody but then i realized that they USED their hearts to RELEASE the door to hallow bastion to find its keyhole. so i dont think taht they lost their hearts

Mr_Burble

To swizzle: Well that dose make sense. Although, I think the requirement is just that their hearts have left their bodies. But I could be wrong.

To Bakura-kun: I LOVEto give people headaches. :p

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
I like this theory. Personally i think the new KH will take place in the realm of Between/Nothingness/Twilight/whatever. I think so because the sky in the KHII and KHIIFM+ secret endings is like the one in twilight town. I agree with the next game being about Xehanort, it would be really cool and Xehanort´s memories are the biggest mystery right now.

Warrior- Light

I like this theory. Personally i think the new KH will take place in the realm of Between/Nothingness/Twilight/whatever. I think so because the sky in the KHII and KHIIFM+ secret endings is like the one in twilight town. I agree with the next game being about Xehanort, it would be really cool and Xehanort´s memories are the biggest mystery right now.

I think ur right about KH III connecting all the games so far ( if that's wat ur sayin') :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back