• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning the Lag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It's because of Jump Festa. Lots of traffic is going to be coming in because kh-fags want their gatdam trailer :<

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
This place is going slow as fuck for me right now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I'm just going to redirect Edman to this thread, hopefully we can find out the issue within a few days.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I'm getting intervels of decently fast and slow now. Sometimes, it loads chop-chop and sometimes it doesn't even load. Strangely, both seem to occur with similar numbers on the active user list/ KHI's Main page. (There was 200 guests on there and 430+ people on the forums when it was loading just fine.)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I have made probably three or four accidental double posts in the past week or two.

I click 'Post Quick Reply' and nothing happens. I assume I musta missed it, so I click it again only to be seeing double o_O

Also, it's been giving me very delayed response when I'm in the recent subsection activity pages like Discussion and Other Media for example.

Last edited:

Edmunds

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna look into this now. Hopefully there is an easy solution, if not we'll have to balance between several servers.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
It doesnt look like anyone else is having a problem with this but I cant get on the Main Series part of the Kingdom Hearts forum. Everywhere else is fine but it says it cant find the server or something. I have a really slow internet connection so that may be it but like I said I can get to every other section. If you could look into this I'd apprectiate it.

BTW I like the new reconstruction of the site.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm gonna look into this now. Hopefully there is an easy solution, if not we'll have to balance between several servers.

Thanks for looking into it. I hope the issues can be easily remedied to. It's doing okay right now, but it was a little annoying earlier and wouldn't load. In some respect, this recent event is beginning to get on my nerves, whether I'm a KH fan or not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's taken me five minutes to load this page. In all honesty, when I found the main page lagging, I timed the loading of this page.

More than four hundred and fifty people on at once, combined with (I think mighth have been put up) server tweaks, does not help.

Oh and this post is gonna take like three minutes to load. Yey.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its been lagging alot today and it takes me a while to get on the site =.=

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Right, okay. A few days ago, the lag was alright for me, but these past few nights it's been horrendously bad. It takes like, two minutes to load a page and I know it's nothing to do with my own computer since YouTube or Facebook or other sites load pretty quickly using Firefox. I know it's nothing to do with Firefox since KHInsider functions better on it than Internet Explorer. Of course, I do think it's a problem with the amount of people that come on since most of the members are [presumably] American/Canadian, so it's when they all log on the site because of the timezone, which is usually nighttime for me considering I live in England so I'm about 5/6 hours ahead of people. It wouldn't bother me too much, but it's just getting annoying now considering 7/8 times out of 10, I get a "server is taking too long to respond" message or a "the connection was reset", and it pisses me the fuck off when I'm trying to post a piece of work for the staff.

/rant.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I've experienced it today in the last few hours =( especially in the forums, but it is much better than last week.

Back