• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning the Lag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Still laggy for me, been that way for awhile. Good to know it's not just me though.
My comp is pretty shit too, which is weird since it's 'better' than my home computer which works fine.
My inbox/my notifications take a long while to load too.
Edit: Including this post, which took five minutes to work after refreshing it =/

Kiwi +

Awards
Sometimes it lags and things will take a long time to open.. usually on the User CP..though it's been getting a little better..

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hella lag right now with like 1 minute loading times per page. like..even if i click khindex, or a thread, or first post, it just loads so long.. >_>

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yesterday it wouldn't load for me. I let the page sit for like 10 minutes till I gave up. Came back on today and its all good.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
image.php
Database error The KHInsider Forums database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.khinsider.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.khinsider.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Is this part of the lag? It's been happening quite often for me so I thought I'd post it here rather than making another thread for it. D:

~DT

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's only happening to me when I try to go to a thread from my User CP and sometimes when I post.

αsiя

space coke
I thinks its because of the whole Festa thread
many people are on it

Dee

Bronze Member
As of late the lag hasn't been that bad, but it just started again.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Damn it! It indeed has. It's been lagging on my end pretty much the entire time I've been on. I just looked at the active users list and main page and there's 430+ on the site and 190+ on the main page. That's about 620 or so people. Ugh.. sometimes good things (at least for KH fans like me) come with the bad (extreme "random database error, non-page loading" lag) I guess.

Back