• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Ruxodo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

About Ruxodo (the new Order member in this scan: http://www.sorasdomain.net/cutenews/data/upimages/New_Scan.jpg), nobody seems to have remembered that he's been heard of before. Remember the stream of info during the July Square-Enix party concerning the 8-minute trailer shown there? One part talked about an old man member of the Order with a mustache being seen in the Pirates of the Carribean world. That is most definately him in this scan.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, I knew aobut him since the Square Enix Party.... I don't think anyone forgot of his existance...

I dunno *shrug*

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ruxodo reminds me of rust....Which is what happens to metal over time....they rust....

Either way Im calling him Ruxy XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes......Yes he is....

The pose he was in on the scan...sort of makes me think of him as what Demix would like like when he's 80...

But he looks pretty damn good for an old guy....

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
milkman64 said:
i cannot see the picture. can someone post it here or send me a better link please i havent seen this unknown before and i would like 2. he is part of the potc world right?

well your going to have to wait till KHU comes back up to see a really good pic of him.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
He looks tight to me to be old you know I expected him to have a cane or some sh*t but none the less oh and Atlantica oh boy but at least we know you can walk on land cause you see the Prince in the scan

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
About his name... Japanese katakana are very unclear. They may end up romanizing his name as several things. Here's a list of what his English name could be:

Ruxodo
Ruxod
Luxodo
Luxod

It's definitely one of those four.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Luxod (I've decided to romanize his name as such- for now) certainly possesses one of the more... interesting character designs in the Organization.

wow... if that was true..
A old man riding a motorcycle.. BAD*** indeed.

Edit: anyway.. can someone plz post the pic of him thats on KHU?
I cant go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back