• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning limit breaks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, I caught something while watching the newest trailer for Days... again.

We've all seen the video of Roxas using his limit break on the Days official site. His keyblade lights up and he slashes his enemies with the power of light. Now, in the newest trailer, at 4:14, Roxas is seen fighting a Trickmaster. In this fight, he uses his limit break. But, there's a difference: beams of light slash across the Trickmaster from above, with a blue, heart motif. Anyone who has played KH II FM+ and has fought Roxas knows of this ability. Now, this raises an interesting question: Do characters limit breaks evolve in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? Let's hear your take on this.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't see why they couldn't. In the trailer bits I saw the limits didn't look extremely super amazingly powerful. I'd much rather like it if they would build to that point, it just gives you one more thing to work for.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
i would assume that they get stronger and I'm thinkiong that they evolve like maybe a stage at a time until it's the ultimate limit or something.

AllEndsWith-

Either selectable limit breaks or maybe different limits for different situations( i.e. one w/ bosses other w/ normal enemies)... thats what I think.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Either selectable limit breaks or maybe different limits for different situations( i.e. one w/ bosses other w/ normal enemies)... thats what I think.

I like this, though the idea of them evolving is much more likely, as it's the same limit break, except with the lasers as extra. Makes me excited to see what Saix can do. =D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hopefully, when the Days site updates again, we will see more. I'm pretty sure, on the Org members page, that the first video is basic weapons and attacking, like we saw with Axel, and the second is limit breaks. I hope it updates soon

C

coolfresh1224

what if each character has more than one limit break

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. All the characters have Limit Breaks based off of their attributes. Also, you can see Axel's Limit Break quite clearly in the new trailer.

Xanze

If Xenka's observations are correct (I really hope they are) then I just might die of impatience for this game. Days just keeps getting better and better with each new update! I hope Zexion has some amazing limit breaks.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hopefully, when the Days site updates again, we will see more. I'm pretty sure, on the Org members page, that the first video is basic weapons and attacking, like we saw with Axel, and the second is limit breaks. I hope it updates soon

See, I was right, it updated

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm a little... hmm... it seems that you need to have the character in low health to execute limit breaks ? i wonder how balanced it is...

Xango99

from what we have seen, Roxas limit does seem much more advance in the trailer compared to the ones on the site. This hopefully means that their limit skills will evolve or increase for the better atleast. It would make sense anyways.

Hopefully xigbar can finally gain some teleporting abilities and Luxord has something pertaining to time,.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
from what we have seen, Roxas limit does seem much more advance in the trailer compared to the ones on the site. This hopefully means that their limit skills will evolve or increase for the better atleast. It would make sense anyways.

Hopefully xigbar can finally gain some teleporting abilities and Luxord has something pertaining to time,.

Yeah... I guess I'll have to apologize for that... My bad. x_X

But, we have seen info of something talking about him teleporting, this simply may have been an examination of a further advanced limit break. Also, under the character select screen, there's a bar titled Limit, and it's scaled like other stats, meaning it may show the strength of their limit, or perhaps how far advanced it is. I didn't think I'd ever agree with you, Xango, but here's hoping. Again, my sincerest apologies.

I would like to see a limit break that allows Roxas to Dual Wield. I really do think the key to Dual wieldng in that game is the Limit breaks.

If Roxas learns Synch Blade, it'll be something pertaining to the panel system. That is, if these videos are any evidence, as his limit is based on light, not dual wielding.

Xango99

no problem, and I guess I should apologize for overreacting....lol. Im gonna try to calm down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back