• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

I'd have to track them down.

That's exactly what I think, but I was simply trying to make a point. They thought she was still a Nobody, even if special.

Also, careful not to double post. I know you're new here and all, but just try using the "edit" button.

I'll keep that in mind.

I know this must be very old, but just so I can get up to speed, in the trailer Birth By Sleep, Terra, Ven and Aqua are seen picking up riku, mickey and sora's keyblades. Is this known to have any in-game representation other than the link between TAV and SRK? I guess it's more like SRM since Mickey's keyblade was there.

Edit: Thank you for the link, Rain ^-^

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'll keep that in mind.

I know this must be very old, but just so I can get up to speed, in the trailer Birth By Sleep, Terra, Ven and Aqua are seen picking up riku, mickey and sora's keyblades. Is this known to have any in-game representation other than the link between TAV and SRK? I guess it's more like SRM since Mickey's keyblade was there.

No. They actually decided to take that out of the story, from what I hear, making it non-canon. Though, I don't know if that's true, but I read it somewhere on these very forums.

Xobon

No. They actually decided to take that out of the story, from what I hear, making it non-canon. Though, I don't know if that's true, but I read it somewhere on these very forums.

That is somewhat disappointing.

One more question(lest I derail the whole thread), has Terra been confirmed as(or theorized to be) the xehanort of KH2 yet?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That is somewhat disappointing.

One more question(lest I derail the whole thread), has Terra been confirmed as(or theorized to be) the xehanort of KH2 yet?

Confirmed? No.

Theorized? Only a thousand fuckin' times.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's not so much them taking it out of the story as much as that it never really made it into the story to begin with. TAV hardly had any faces to them when they were making that movie, let alone separate, proper Keyblades. Hence the armor, hence picking up the KK, IKK and WtD.
It still holds in the sense that TAV aren't detached from the wielders of the present, but it's hardly their own Keyblades. The WtD specifically would've posed one hell of a plot issue had it been their proper Keyblades.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yes, plus it fucks with the relations between Terra and Riku, and Ven and Sora. Considering Terra takes KK, and Ven takes WtD.

EDIT:850 Posts. Enigmatic soldier. =]

Denizen-Dusk

From what I read about BBS Terra's scenario is supposed to be really similar Sora. I know his connection is much closer to Riku, but Terra is supposed to be the most important story in BBS. Terra's character is of Riku but his placine is more liek Sora.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
From what I read about BBS Terra's scenario is supposed to be really similar Sora. I know his connection is much closer to Riku, but Terra is supposed to be the most important story in BBS. Terra's character is of Riku but his placine is more liek Sora.

No he's not. All three are supposed to be equally important. If anything, Ven is the most important, since the outlying story of the game is the recovery of Ven's memory.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree that this is certainly a possibility, but think about it, if there's anyone who knows anything about Unbirths, wouldn't AtW be that person? He's called the wise for a reason. Or maybe it's just an ironic nickname.

I just now saw this orz
Seeing how AtW only began his experimentation on the Heart once he found Xehanort, if we assume that by the time Xehanort showed up, Unbirths were long gone, he'd have had no chance to properly investigate the Unbirths - especially if half the theories about them being created in time for BBS are true.
At most, I'd give him that he knew about them, but not what they were, nor what they were called, and by the time the Heartless and Nobodies showed up, he just might have grouped them together, never once differentiating.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bah, damn you and your relentless logic, Rain. You actually make sense.

Though, I wouldn't say that Unbirths are long gone by any means at that point, more like short gone. Braig knew of VAT well enough, so I expect AtW knows a good something or other too. ;]

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
At most, I'd give him that he knew about them, but not what they were, nor what they were called, and by the time the Heartless and Nobodies showed up, he just might have grouped them together, never once differentiating.

But Heartless, Nobodies and Unbirths look physically different. A dedicated scientist would have picked up on the details. I doubt he would have just simply grouped them together without further experimentations.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's if he saw even one of them - something we don't know if he had the chance to do. And then we have Unbirths and Heartless that do look alike, at least from the Unbirths we've seen thus far. The really unique ones are the Nobodies, actually.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Rain's right. There's a Large Body-like Unbirth, a Shadow-like Unbirth, and a Soldier-like Unbirth.

Denizen-Dusk

No he's not. All three are supposed to be equally important. If anything, Ven is the most important, since the outlying story of the game is the recovery of Ven's memory.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just delivering what I read.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
That's if he saw even one of them - something we don't know if he had the chance to do.

That makes sense. But again, AtW doesn't seem the type to quickly clump everything together without hard concrete evidence.

Though, I wouldn't say that Unbirths are long gone by any means at that point, more like short gone.

If Unbirths were short gone, then Heartless would never have appeared, since they were the starting point for Heartless. Unless I'm reading ur definition of short gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back