• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulet

I'm prone to blurting out random things from time to time. I'll keep this short and, hopefully, simple.

Ven, supposedly, asks Aqua if she can erase Ven. I'm thinking this might have to do with memories of people around him as well as his own (maybe this is all prior to Xehanort's conversation with Ven?)
So this also means Aqua might have control of the memories in someone's heart. Doesn't this remind you of someone?
-hinthint-Naminé-coughcough-

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'm prone to blurting out random things from time to time. I'll keep this short and, hopefully, simple.

Ven, supposedly, asks Aqua if she can erase Ven. I'm thinking this might have to do with memories of people around him as well as his own (maybe this is all prior to Xehanort's conversation with Ven?)
So this also means Aqua might have control of the memories in someone's heart. Doesn't this remind you of someone?
i already had that theory in another thread called "Question about an unconfirmed theory...",but exactly what are you getting at with OUR theory?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ it might not exactly mean that she has power over memories, but me thinks it definitely means she has some sort of special power we've yet to hear about.

Amulet

I'm saying that Aqua's existence might've had some affect on Kairi's Nobody. Radiant Garden has already been confirmed as a world in Birth by Sleep, the three apprentices go searching for the Seven Princess with a heart of Pure Light, Kairi is but a little girl living in Radiant Gardens so obviously we're gonna see her in the game much like we've seen Sora as well as Riku. If Aqua had some impact on Kairi it would've been during the time she visits Radiant Garden, heck, Radiant Garden could be the home of ATV!

Side-note: The Heartless emblem is Terra's belt buckle.....

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'm saying that Aqua's existence might've had some affect on Kairi's Nobody. Radiant Garden has already been confirmed as a world in Birth by Sleep, the three apprentices go searching for the Seven Princess with a heart of Pure Light, Kairi is but a little girl living in Radiant Gardens so obviously we're gonna see her in the game much like we've seen Sora as well as Riku. If Aqua had some impact on Kairi it would've been during the time she visits Radiant Garden, heck, Radiant Garden could be the home of ATV!

what you first said is that aqua might have the same power as namine,so far ok,but why would that affect kairi other than the fact that aqua could have erased some of kairis memories,thats all i dont see any other connection to that

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm saying that Aqua's existence might've had some affect on Kairi's Nobody.
That would connect her to kairi also how in the world.

Radiant Garden has already been confirmed as a world in Birth by Sleep,
So alot of world has been confirmed that sora has been too and kairi. DI

the three apprentices go searching for the Seven Princess with a heart of Pure Light, Kairi is but a little girl living in Radiant Gardens so obviously we're gonna see her in the game much like we've seen Sora as well as Riku
Theirs no need in seeing her.
If Aqua had some impact on Kairi it would've been during the time she visits Radiant Garden, heck, Radiant Garden could be the home of ATV!
Hehe then Ansem the Wise would know them.

No its not all TAV have that emblem.

Denizen-Dusk

So their master's emblem is the heartless emblem? Someone please explain what I'm missing.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No the two are totally different...
180px-Heartless_emblem.jpg
nobody.gif

bbsoddsymbol.jpg

They're closer to the Nobody symbol, but are still way different.

Nameless

There is no evidence of keyblade wielders being able to "erase" anyone. An ability such as being able to erase a full being/person from memory would have been mentioned by now if it pertained to keyblade wielders.

Also please explain to me how Aqua would affect Kairi such that the power to "erase" only passed on to Namine. Namine is not a keyblade wielder, nullifying the claim that all keyblade wielders can erase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back