• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Concept" talk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
For those of you saying that the Sora look alike..and the Sitting unknown talk are just concepts are not in the game... then Im here to say you are wrong.. They wouldnt still be in trailers advertising the game if it were just a concept. Just check the Square Enix site of KH2. Its shows the two mysterious Organization Members at the end.. Also in some of the trailers we have now, even has BHK in his Org Members trademark coat.. Im not saying that he is in the Order, but that he is wearing it the same reason Riku is. To show that he walks to Twilight in between.

Last edited:

ASMS

yeah riku is wwalking twilight
I've been flamed this whole time for saying that

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:
yeah riku is wwalking twilight
I've been flamed this whole time for saying that

actually asms, u said that he was twilite which made absolutly no sense, why are still sticking with that wrong thoery, that was like 7 days ago, and its DAWN that he is walking through

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The TWILIT road to DAWN not just dawn.. even if it was just dawn..thats still inbetween light and darkness correct? Which means its TWILIGHT.

ASMS

okay gotchya and no I'm talking about something else I said
when I was like Riku wants use twilight
and everyone flamed me
I know that theory was dumb

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
The TWILIT road to DAWN not just dawn.. even if it was just dawn..thats still inbetween light and darkness correct? Which means its TWILIGHT.
no dawn is darkness going into light meaning more darkness than light and twilight is a perfect balance of light and darkness

sinharvest_angel

einon_san said:

NO WTF are u talking about

Diz u mena the twilite road to nitefall
riku:no the road to dawn

if they are the same then y does riku contradict diz, by saying something that means the same thing, b/c riku likes to do that? no BECASUE HAVE DIFFERNT MEANING, twilite is u go from lite to dark, dawn is u go from dark to lite HUGE DIFFERENCE

edit: rikuheroofdark beat me to what i was gonna say =), i didnt copy what he said

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
my goodness idiots.. DiZ said the twilit road to night fall meaning.. inbetween light and dark but leading to darkness... okay? But Riku replied with.. no.. to road to dawn which means.. the twilit road to dawn... inbetween light and darkness, but leading to light... do you not understand that?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
my goodness idiots.. DiZ said the twilit road to night fall meaning.. inbetween light and dark but leading to darkness... okay? But Riku replied with.. no.. to road to dawn which means.. the twilit road to dawn... inbetween light and darkness, but leading to light... do you not understand that?
no your the idiot if he was just gon be perfect twilight he would have said so he said dawn meaning he is wat dawn mean darkness going into light damn n00b

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
who said anything about perfect twilight? your stupid yourself.. I didnt say that and the last sentence of yours is STILL in the TWILIGHT

sinharvest_angel

look ur the idiot, how can it be twilite to dawn, they are two different concept, look if diz says he is going to twilite and then he says no, then why would he mean twilite again that would be redundent and stupid, he is going from dark to lite and thats it!!!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
my sad and pathetic friend... Riku did not say no to the TWILIGHT part.. he said no to the NIGHTFALL part... Though he didnt say "no.. the twilit road to dawn." You are really stupid if you dont know thats what he meant.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
my sad and pathetic friend... Riku did not say no to the TWILIGHT part.. he said no to the NIGHTFALL part... Though he didnt say "no.. the twilit road to dawn." You are really stupid if you dont know thats what he meant.
no your a dumbass any smart person nos the difference

sinharvest_angel

u moron he said, no the road to dawn, not twilite to dawn, u are a dumbass, listen if riku means what diz meant, then why the hell does he say no and then repeats what he said, is it cause he is stupid, NO (u are) its because there is a different meaning towards it

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
my friend.. there is no dawn... what did DiZ say to Riku when they met? You are special.. You walk the road of Twilight. Thats why Zexion got Riku's scent mixed up with the Superiors.. because he was half dark. And Vexen told Riku that his' Superior walked the Twilight road inbetween. Now...its not worth debating.. the fact is that Riku IS Twilight.. thats what the whole COAT THING is to REPRESENT.. now im sorry if you are not smart enough to understand that... Using Light with Darkness is walking in the TWILIGHT... Just like the King and Riku are doing.. Thre is no dawn it was just a symbolic saying

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
my friend.. there is no dawn... what did DiZ say to Riku when they met? You are special.. You walk the road of Twilight. Thats why Zexion got Riku's scent mixed up with the Superiors.. because he was half dark. And Vexen told Riku that his' Superior walked the Twilight road inbetween. Now...its not worth debating.. the fact is that Riku IS Twilight.. thats what the whole COAT THING is to REPRESENT.. now im sorry if you are not smart enough to understand that... Using Light with Darkness is walking in the TWILIGHT... Just like the King and Riku are doing.. Thre is no dawn it was just a symbolic saying
your the dumb one there a difference between dawn and twilight no matter wat you says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back