• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM's ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It's only after watching it in glorious 3D that I noticed how much emphasis was put into the emotions Sora and Namine felt in the ending. Everyone was so sad about forgetting Namine that they tried to do something to remember her, Jiminy even makes it a note to thank her when they woke up (which really sucked, considering Jiminy could have written the details of why they should thank Namine in the first place) And then Sora and company all fall asleep in the giant doo-hickey...

Skip over to kh2's real beginning, in which Sora, Donald and Goofy, wake up, do the f****ing ring-around-the-rosy before going over to Yen Sid where they set their goals on destroying all Nobodies, without even the slightest remorse for the events in CoM (I can understand they alost their memories, but the way they were going on in the ending, they could have made an effort, or did Nomura intend the whole thing to be bull?)

Now I know CoM was a GBA title, and not a true sequel, but Nomura should really have thought about that before putting such cool and important characters in a spin-off, his character development really sucks, because as we all know in the end, Sora doesn't even have a real conversation with Namine.

The emphasis may be on Roxas, Sora and Nobodies in general, but we could have used a little closure when it came to Namine (who isn't even on the original cover art, for crying out loud)

Mysticgamer

I know that pissed me off too. In the game ( I don't want to forget Namine guys. Jim- I know! I'll make a note to thank her when we wake up! Later...All my journal says is to thank Namine. Who's Namine? Ah who cares lets go bother King Mickey. Basically, Nomura haves Sora take piss on the COM game by not acknowledging this in the game.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I know!! And one more thing that didn't cross over from CoM-

Organization XIII- Does Sora ever notice in KH2 that he never really defeats all 13? I mean, COME ON!!! This could have brought CoM up!

But I was heart-broken when Namine and Sora didn't even speak to each other in KH2. This is one more reason why I enjoyed CoM more than KH2 :D

Mysticgamer

I know!! And one more thing that didn't cross over from CoM-

Organization XIII- Does Sora ever notice in KH2 that he never really defeats all 13? I mean, COME ON!!! This could have brought CoM up!

But I was heart-broken when Namine and Sora didn't even speak to each other in KH2. This is one more reason why I enjoyed CoM more than KH2 :D

Well, no mystery there. Sora's a dumb A**.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It was lame how CoM was ignored, I was actually mad that Jiminy just read the 'Thank Namine' thing then just ignored it and didn't even care to find her...After I saw KHCoM(GBA) ending, I thought that Sora would have re-visited Castle Oblivion in KH2 even for a short visit to an empty castle and somehow get memories back but never came through, at least Roxas and Namine became friends...

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Yeah and what about the :"Chain of memories-remembering one thing brings back anothere.t.c"?
And i still cant believe that Sora never remembered nothing....
And i cant understand why in each kh ending i am crying....

the14thmember

Why did they kill off have of the members of the Orginization in CoM when it wasn't a sequel to Kingdom Hearts??
It's not exactly logical to introduce such a huge part of Kingdom Hearts 2 in a side story like CoM and then getting rid of have of them.

Riku191

i dont like how they did kh2 anyways the story is good but the game i feel that they kinda rushed it it doesnt seem like too much thought was put into making it besides the better grinding other then that i say 7/10 for kh2 adn the 7 is being generous also i dont like namine's role she didnt do much they should have included her more and yes they did thank her but 'thank namine ' ok so they wake up and then soo who the F*** is namine and they continue the journie they could have writtend about COM but that story was over so it was of almost no importance because the way they did kh2 they only did need namine for a little bit she had like maybe 5-7mins in the whole game so they didnt need to know about com because that story was open and shut bascly the castle held no importance anymore and they had nothing to do with namine besides reunite with kairi. only way they would have included her to have more importance was to have something left over that they didnt do with her in com like how sora lost kairi so theyhad to go find her and riku again thats what made kh2 com didnt need any more explanations because they summed up that story in 1 game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back