• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Computer died x_x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hektor9001

So, my crashed tw days ago and is now unable to start. when trying to start it, it powers up for about three seconds before shutting down again. In the unlikely event that it actually starts up, it completely freezes directly after login, so that the only way to solve it is removing the battery.

The comp's a HP Pavilion dv6 2060SO, Processor: AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core-processor M600, 2,4 GHz, 2MB cache. 4 GB RAM. 500 GB HDD. Graphic; ATI Radeon HD 4650. Win7. Bought it in November. Google Chrome

Had been straining the CPU a bit earlier by playing No$GBA, but at the time of the crash I wasn't doing anything. CPU usage was low and the comp was cool, but when I opened a new tab in Chrome it died. x_x

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? (Not a virus)

Last edited:

State

Awards
Questions:

How old is your computer? Can you tell us its specs? Processor? RAM? ROM? OS?
Answer those questions and other members may be able to tell you the problem. Also, were you downloading anything that requests a lot of CPU usage?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
try a system restore or reinstall windows either way you are most likely gonna loose all of your stuff.

D

Deleted member 36435

Probably a dead Power Supply.
or a faulty motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back