• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comprehensive Analysis on the Verum Rex Back Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Here is an image of the back cover of the Verum Rex videogame box

Verum Rex back cover.png

Here’s what is says according to KHwiki https://www.khwiki.com/Verum_Rex#:~:text=Story-,Kingdom Hearts III,brought great benefits for humanity.&text=The world is to all humans to turn a page.

“The Story of the King of truth.

Reclaim your heart”

“After a long fight, weapons have brought great benefits for humanity.

But the “KARMA” that sleeps in humans will accelerate further.

In the light of the warhead in the night sky,

They choose to fight while feeling the pain of their hearts…”

“A journey

Without a

Place to return.”

“The world is

To all humans

To turn a page.”

“What is eternal bond.”

Let’s go line by line:

“The Story of the King of truth.”

This is likely talking about Yozora as he is on the cover of the game box making him the king of truth. Because “Verum Rex” means “True king” maybe due to translation error or something, it was intended to actually say “The story of the true king.”. I have a theory that claims that Yozora is not the original owner of the Riku lookalike body that we see him in and the real heart is named a latin word for sword. The whereabouts of the original heart is unknown. If this is the case, the true king could be this missing heart instead of Yozora.

A quick google search of “the king of truth” returns an article called “Jesus, The king of truth”, but it doesn’t seem that there is quote from the bible that says that Jesus is the king of truth. The search also returns a Buddha quote: “I was born into the world as the king of truth for the salvation of the world.”. This might suggest that Verum Rex will be based on the story of Buddha. I, myself don’t know much about Buddha, so I can’t speak to the rest of the Verum Rex box text making references to Buddha.

“Reclaim your heart”

As previously stated, my theory suggests the RIku lookalike body has lost its original heart, and this quote may be suggesting that Yozora is trying to reclaim that original heart. The Nameless Star is a heart located in the final world waiting to be rescued and she might be the heart that’s being referred to. There are, of course, all of the other stars in the final world that this could be referring to.

There have been several instances in the story where characters were in positions to reclaim hearts. First, Ventus had his heart separated from his body to rest in Sora until it was returned in Kingdom Hearts 3. Second, Terra’s heart was trapped inside his own body while Xehanort possessed it. In KH3, the Lingering Will fought Terranort to try to reclaim Terra’s heart and body. Third, Xion held Sora’s memories that needed to be reclaimed in order to wake Sora. Fourth, Organization 13’s stated purpose was to summon kingdom hearts in order for the members to gain hearts.

The thing about nobodies is that they theoretically can reclaim their own heart. Their heart would be in the form of a heartless, but who knows what will happen should a nobody destroy their own heartless. This is somewhat relevant to Yozora’s story because he has earrings that bear the nobody sigil. Whether this means that Yozora is a nobody or not is confirmed by this fact as there is no nobody sigil on any of the Org 13 members. The nobody sigil is incorporated into the design of the weapons of the Org 13 members, though. This may suggest that Yozora’s earrings are weapons of some sort. Should Yozora be a nobody it would mean that there is a heart that needs reclaiming.

“After a long fight, weapons have brought great benefits for humanity.”

The long fight could be referring to a single battle or perhaps an entire war. The combatants of this fight are likely Yozora and his faction, whether it includes more than the woman and two men (referred to as Magia and Aegis in a cut cutscene) is unknown (probably also includes Luxord’s somebody as he is most likely Yozora’s driver seen in the true ending of Sora vs Yozora), and the gigas.

The “weapons” that brought great benefits are probably the weapons that they are using in the Verum Rex trailer. Those being Yozora’s lazer sword and crossbow, the two rapier like lazer swords that the red haired (Magia) one is wielding, and the big lazer sword the other (Aegis) is using.

Alternatively, the weapons could be referring to the gigas. This could mean a few different things. Firtly, it could mean that Yozora and his faction are the bad guys in this story. Possible motivation for opposing some other faction, is the rescue of the girl seen in the trailer. Secondly, the gigas were once the weapon of humanity and have now turned against them or coopted by some enemy. Thirdly, some sort of civil war; infighting in the faction that uses the gigas.

There’s also no reason to believe the weapons can’t be both the lazer swords and the gigas.

The benefit for humanity is unknown, but it’s probably that they won some sort of battle or war using these weapons.

“But the “KARMA” that sleeps in humans will accelerate further.”

The “but” in this excerpt likely means that it is connected to the previous part and implies this is a negative. This means that whatever the weapons are, they are the reason for this “KARMA” accelerating further or that this KARMA accelerating further will cause some adverse effects to using the weapons.

The KARMA could be any number of things. I’ll first start with speculating about what it could be from things that we’ve already been introduced to. Meaning that it could be an alternate word for something we already know. Because this excerpt seems to imply this is a negative, KARMA could be darkness. Meaning that the darkness in people is getting stronger as a result of using these weapons.

It could also just mean the heart in general. Hearts aren’t really things that slumber inside people except, of course, they’re hearts that aren’t their own like Roxas, Xion, and Ventus were inside of Sora. Could the people of this world all have more than one heart inside their own? It seems unlikely, but there is evidence that Yozora’s heart was transferred into his current Riku lookalike body. Whether the original heart is also inside this body is unknown, however. I also have a tinfoil theory (meaning it’s very, very unlikely to be true) about Luxord’s somebody harbouring Ventus’s heart.

Definition of Karma according to Google

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

• INFORMAL
destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

KARMA could be referring to something like this. The passage could just be referring to characters facing the consequences of their actions.

Currently, Sora is suffering the consequences of abusing the power of waking and you could definitely say that this is karma that’s affecting him.

“If you are who you say and it was fate that brought us here… then my path is clear”

~Yozora during Remind

Yozora mentions fate while talking to Sora. Yozora’s words seem to imply that fate is a requirement to make clear what he must do. Fate and destiny are something that we have heard of before and is some aspects something that hearts are involved with. Letting one’s heart be their guiding key is something that has been done and is construable as fate or at least related to it. The other way that hearts are involved with fate is “etching”. This has, so far, has been done by time traveling. In Young Xehanort’s case his involvement with future events had ensured that he turn out the way he saw in the future. Should this be the case, it may imply that there was some time traveling that happened by either Yozora or Sora to ensure their meeting happens. In Verum Rex’s case this could imply that people in Verum Rex had been involved or affected by time travel.

We all know what real world karma is and it is all about facing the consequences of your actions, but what if this KARMA is some other aspect of a human body that has yet to be introduced? KARMA is spelled in all capital letters and is placed between quotation marks suggesting there is something special about it and probably differentiates is from real world Karma. Being spelled in all caps may suggest that it is perhaps an acronym. What it could mean, though, I have no idea.

The quote mentions that KARMA is accelerating further. The “further” suggests that there has already been some accelerating that happened.

“In the light of the warhead in the night sky,”

The first thing that everyone probably thinks of is Kingdom Hearts. It is a good comparison for a few reasons: like a warhead, Kindom hearts is capable of great destruction; Kingdom Hearts appears in the sky; and Kingdom Hearts is literally light.

Although it is a good fit, let’s also consider the possibility that this warhead is not kingdom hearts and take it at face value. Warhead are attached to missiles as they are the part that goes boom. Missiles don’t just sit still; they fly to their target. This suggests that the Warhead is also currently about to or is on course to hit something.

The warhead in the night sky indicates that this is taking place at night obviously. “in the light…” means that it’s bright.

In the Verum Rex trailer, there is the blue light that first appears as blue digital concentric circles that then turn turquoise with a purple beam that being fired at or from the girl. As the beam disappears, a tornado forms around where the beam was fired and sucks in structures in its vicinity. The trio of lazer sword wielders jump into the eye of the tornado where we see the concentric circles have now become a sort of digital spell circle. Could this perhaps be the warhead?

“They choose to fight while feeling the pain of their hearts…”

This pain that their feeling could be a lot of things. They could be feeling conflicted in this conflict. Maybe their fighting others they’d rather not fight. “pain” could be a stand in for something else, like darkness. They would be fighting regardless of a growing darkness in their hearts.

For a past example of characters feeling pain in their heart, Sora in DDD felt an “ache” in his heart after being lured by Org 13 into a trap.

“After a long fight, weapons have brought great benefits for humanity.

But the “KARMA” that sleeps in humans will accelerate further.

In the light of the warhead in the night sky,

They choose to fight while feeling the pain of their hearts…”

Now that I’ve analyzed this section line by line, there is something to be said about this section as a whole. It’s that it parallels the keyblade war in KHUX. The weapons that brought great benefit are the keyblades, the KARMA would be darkness or perhaps their greed for lux, the warhead would be Kingdom Hearts (though it is not seen in the UX cutscenes, it is seen afterwards being observed by probably Luxu (It’s a cloaked figure with the No Name keyblade) in a cutscene in 0.2), pain in their hearts would be the pain of fight their friends and fellow keyblade wielders. This would be yet another parallel to KH.

Perhaps like UX, this doesn’t describe the main event being played through in that game, but a prequel/backstory to the main game.

“A journey

Without a

Place to return”

Something to note is the way the text is laid out. It is not on a single line, but separated into 3 lines. This could very well not mean anything at all, but it is reminiscent of the beginning X Back Cover short movie where there is text written on the borders of the screen as shots of UX cutscenes play.

“A journey without a place to return” seems pretty self explanatory. There was a journey without a place to return. Who had or is having this journey is presumably Yozora, but it could be someone else. In KH1, Sora has one such journey. The Destiny Islands are destroyed and he goes on an adventure without being able to return.

“The world is

To all humans

To turn a page.”

This is a very strange passage. Like the previous passage, it separated into 3 lines, the purpose of which is also probably the same as before. The period being only at the end of the third line suggests that it’s supposed be just one sentence, but it’s nonsensical in that form.

So, for now, let’s assume that they are 3 separate things and see how that changes things. Perhaps these supposed to like text in trailer, where shots in the trailer give context to the words being said? Just to spit ball, they could be answers to questions. For example:

What’s important?

The world is.

To whom?

To all humans

For what purpose?

To turn a page

Let’s now take it line by line.

“The world is”

So, in Kingdom Hearts, we know that there are many, many worlds, so the world, is not likely talking about every single one of them. It’s probably talking about just one. Perhaps Shibuya? Of course, in the age of fairy tails (KHUX) all of the worlds were just one world and in the X Back Cover movie, the text written on the borders does mention “the world”.

“The world was pure darkness. But I was born into a radiant world enveloped in a brilliant light”

The text is presumably written by a chirithy. Perhaps we’re meant to connect this quote from X Back Cover and the Verum Rex back cover.

“To all humans”

This when connected to the previous part can make sense when written like this: “The world is, to all humans,”. But of course, there needs to be something that follows that makes sense. In this case an adjective or some sort of description is required. For example: : “The world is, to all humans, an important thing”.

I am not aware of moment in the series where they mention akin to “all humans”, so I’ll end it here.

“To turn a page”

The KH wiki, says that the last word says page, but it my opinion it’s a little too blurry and looks like other words. At first glance, I thought that it said “fang”, but “page” does make more sense, so I’ll continue assuming it is “page”.

As a saying, “To turn a page” means to move on to new things or to make a fresh start. “Turning a page” could be the catalyst of Verum Rex or it could be the goal of it. If it’s a catalyst, it would some sort of event caused a page to turn in the story. As a side note, Verum Rex seems to be very associated with a digital sort of theme. In the KH series, Jiminy’s journal created a data world, so is there perhaps a connection?

If it were the goal, it would be reminiscent to Xehanort’s goal in KH3. He wanted to restart the world. He wanted a “fresh start”. The Master of masters also seems to think that world needs to be destroyed in order to defeat the darkness, so maybe this is what it’s supposed to be inreference to.

“What is eternal bond.”

Throughout the Kingdom Hearts series, there are several things that could be considered to be an eternal bond. One of these things is the paopu fruit. Those who share them are said to have their destinies intertwined and that they will always be in each other’s lives. Another thing that could be considered an eternal bond is through hearts as they tend to connect to each other. We don’t know how eternal bonds connect to Verum Rex and Yozora, but it’s likely something to do with hearts as it usually is.

What’s strange about this line is that it ends with a period rather than a question mark. Is this not a question? The only way this would be grammatically correct is if “What” is actually a proper noun. This would mean that whatever “What” is, it’s equivalent to an eternal bond.

Congratulations on making it through my analysis. I hope you enjoyed.

Links to my theories:
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Riku and Sora from DDD
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Roxas and Xion
The Gigas are like Disney characters, but for Verum Rex
Theory about Yozora being a heart transfer/real name/true appearance

Bloodblade777

Interesting analysis! I think its very likely that Yozora is currently in a stolen body too. Remember not only does he say his appearance is "not what he really looks like" implying the body he is in isn't known to others as Yozora, but that we have *never* had a Secret boss who has actually shown us their true appearance. Xemnas and Young Xehanort both wore cloaks, LW was just Terra's armour, but we directly see Yozora.

To turn a page or to turn a fang, Idk which is the correct translation but both are insanely vague. The warhead in the night sky - could that be the moon (kingdom hearts)? The MoM was watching it in the secret ending. Actually if you look closer the Vortex in Verum Rex's toybox trailer is coming from the brown haired girl aka nameless star (more on her later!), when the Gigas surround her she is channeling a Star pendant and the purple magic is flowing out of it. So actually the vortex does not come from the sky but from whatever power she is using. When the Gigas grabs her the Vortex instantly turns off so I think that it is actually her powers

Also I can't help but point out some of the extreme references to Final Fantasy Versus XIII Nomura has put all over this that people less acquainted with the cancelled game probably havent even noticed (beyond the literal 1:1 copy of the 2011 Versus trailer in ReMind)

"Reclaim your heart" is parallel to the line "Reclaim your Throne" on the back cover of Final Fantasy XVs original box art.
I know most people are aware by now that the name "Yozora" is literally "Noctis Caelum" translated from Latin to Japanese, but did you know there is another big reference Nomura has left here that only hardcore versus fans would pick up on? the nameless star actually has the exact same voice actress in Japanese as Stella Nox Fleuret from the 2013 Versus/XV trailer, Riza Shimizu. Stella if you didnt know was the original heroine/rival/love interest to Noctis in the original Versus XIII, but she was cut from the game and replaced with Lunafreya after Tabata took over the project in FFXV. This is even more striking when you see the nameless star says "[I'm] no one's [heart] anymore. They took away my name - everything about me", which you could interpret as a reference to Stella being removed from final fantasy XV. The girl in the Verum Rex cutscene in toybox essentially looked like a brown haired Stella. Oh and did I mention "Stella" means "Star" in italian? I think Nomura is clearly trying to say that the nameless star is Stella, or a reincarnation of Stella, just as Yozora is of Noctis, at least from a meta perspective. Also a bit of a stretch but "I'll save you no matter what" is very similar to the last line Noctis speaks to Stella in the 2013 Versus trailer, "my heart won't let go", a bit of a stretch but I thought it was worth noticing

I agree that the body is not Yozora's real body but Im not sure about the "Reclaim your heart" part meaning Yozora finding the heart the body lost. Remember that Nameless Star (Stella?) said that Yozora's been "changed beyond recognition, his heart replaced with another's" and "if he were to regain his old self again, he would be distressed by my absence". And also take into account that Yozora says that "this isn't what [he] really look like".

I personally come to one of two conclusions about what this means:

1. Yozora was forced out of his TRUE body by someone else,, and his vagrant heart then possessed another person's body, similar to how Xehanort stole Terra's body. And that is the "Yozora" we fight at the end of ReMind, he's basically like Terra-Xehanort. This would explain why Yozora "isn't what he really looks like" - he's stolen somebody elses' body. And someone else has stolen his real body (which, I bet anything you like, is prob going to look like this).

That also doesn't bode well for Riku, since he looks a lot like Yozora... Nomura...

2. That IS Yozora's true body, but NOT his heart. This would mean he looks different because the heart controlling him changed his appearance. This would fit nicely with what Nameless Stella said about "He's been changed beyond recognition, his heart replaced with another's" and the catchphrase "Reclaim your Heart", but in the KH universe someone's identity, name and personality is tied to their heart not their body. Hence why Luxu is still Luxu after 1000s of years and not the original person he stole the body from. And the "Yozora" we meet in ReMind makes it clear that "Yozora" is his true identity, and that his outer body is the fake, whereas if it was someone else possessing Yozora's original body, they probably wouldn't call themselves Yozora. So I think the 1st conclusion is the most likely

Last edited:
Awards
Interesting analysis! I think its very likely that Yozora is currently in a stolen body too. Remember not only does he say his appearance is "not what he really looks like" implying the body he is in isn't known to others as Yozora, but that we have *never* had a Secret boss who has actually shown us their true appearance. Xemnas and Young Xehanort both wore cloaks, LW was just Terra's armour, but we directly see Yozora.

To turn a page or to turn a fang, Idk which is the correct translation but both are insanely vague. The warhead in the night sky - could that be the moon (kingdom hearts)? The MoM was watching it in the secret ending. Actually if you look closer the Vortex in Verum Rex's toybox trailer is coming from the brown haired girl aka nameless star (more on her later!), when the Gigas surround her she is channeling a Star pendant and the purple magic is flowing out of it. So actually the vortex does not come from the sky but from whatever power she is using. When the Gigas grabs her the Vortex instantly turns off so I think that it is actually her powers

Also I can't help but point out some of the extreme references to Final Fantasy Versus XIII Nomura has put all over this that people less acquainted with the cancelled game probably havent even noticed (beyond the literal 1:1 copy of the 2011 Versus trailer in ReMind)

"Reclaim your heart" is parallel to the line "Reclaim your Throne" on the back cover of Final Fantasy XVs original box art.
I know most people are aware by now that the name "Yozora" is literally "Noctis Caelum" translated from Latin to Japanese, but did you know there is another big reference Nomura has left here that only hardcore versus fans would pick up on? the nameless star actually has the exact same voice actress in Japanese as Stella Nox Fleuret from the 2013 Versus/XV trailer, Riza Shimizu. Stella if you didnt know was the original heroine/rival/love interest to Noctis in the original Versus XIII, but she was cut from the game and replaced with Lunafreya after Tabata took over the project in FFXV. This is even more striking when you see the nameless star says "[I'm] no one's [heart] anymore. They took away my name - everything about me", which you could interpret as a reference to Stella being removed from final fantasy XV. The girl in the Verum Rex cutscene in toybox essentially looked like a brown haired Stella. Oh and did I mention "Stella" means "Star" in italian? I think Nomura is clearly trying to say that the nameless star is Stella, or a reincarnation of Stella, just as Yozora is of Noctis, at least from a meta perspective. Also a bit of a stretch but "I'll save you no matter what" is very similar to the last line Noctis speaks to Stella in the 2013 Versus trailer, "my heart won't let go", a bit of a stretch but I thought it was worth noticing

I agree that the body is not Yozora's real body but Im not sure about the "Reclaim your heart" part meaning Yozora finding the heart the body lost. Remember that Nameless Star (Stella?) said that Yozora's been "changed beyond recognition, his heart replaced with another's" and "if he were to regain his old self again, he would be distressed by my absence". And also take into account that Yozora says that "this isn't what [he] really look like".

I personally come to one of two conclusions about what this means:

1. Yozora was forced out of his TRUE body by someone else,, and his vagrant heart then possessed another person's body, similar to how Xehanort stole Terra's body. And that is the "Yozora" we fight at the end of ReMind, he's basically like Terra-Xehanort. This would explain why Yozora "isn't what he really looks like" - he's stolen somebody elses' body. And someone else has stolen his real body (which, I bet anything you like, is prob going to look like this).

That also doesn't bode well for Riku, since he looks a lot like Yozora... Nomura...

2. That IS Yozora's true body, but NOT his heart. This would mean he looks different because the heart controlling him changed his appearance. This would fit nicely with what Nameless Stella said about "He's been changed beyond recognition, his heart replaced with another's" and the catchphrase "Reclaim your Heart", but in the KH universe someone's identity, name and personality is tied to their heart not their body. Hence why Luxu is still Luxu after 1000s of years and not the original person he stole the body from. And the "Yozora" we meet in ReMind makes it clear that "Yozora" is his true identity, and that his outer body is the fake, whereas if it was someone else possessing Yozora's original body, they probably wouldn't call themselves Yozora. So I think the 1st conclusion is the most likely

I definitely agree with your first conclusion about Yozora where his heart was transferred! One of my theories that I linked is exactly this theory, lol (Theory about Yozora being a heart transfer/real name/true appearance ). But I don't expect you to read everything I've written, obviously. The only place where I differ is, instead of looking like Versus 13 Noctis, I think Yozora's real body will instead look like Sora. In the Toy Story world, Rex and Hamm recognize Sora as Yozora despite the two not look alike. The only explanation that I've found satisfying is, because Rex and Hamm played through the Verum Rex videogame, they would've seen Yozora in his original form before his heart is transferred. And that would be why they think Sora is Yozora. So, maybe betting anything of my choosing is not a good idea, lol.

As for why he looks like Riku, he does have the nobody symbol on his earring, so I've speculated before that he's a nobody. This is also in one of my linked theories. (Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Roxas and Xion )

I've rewatched the Verum Rex trailer and it seems you're right about the vortex and the beam come from the girl. What's strange is that there are gigas surrounding her as she's channeling and when Yozora and friends jump into the eye of the vortex, gigas come from the eye to attack them. What this suggests is that these gigas weren't destroyed when she creates the vortex. Could the gigas actually be defending her instead of attacking her?! This would mean that Yozora and friends were attacking the girl rather than trying to save her. If you think about it, the vortex was destroying the city around her. This doesn't really seem like the kind of thing that the good guys do. Believe it or not this aligns with one of my theories, lol (Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Roxas and Xion). I suggest that Yozora parallels Roxas and The Nameless Star (assuming she's also the Verum Rex girl) parallels Xion. I theorized that like Roxas destroyed Xion, Yozora destroyed the Nameless Star. To quote myself:

Sora: so, uh…who did this to you? Heartless steal hearts, so…a nobody?
NS: a…somebody
This right here is the big one. Roxas, a nobody, destroys Xion. To Xion, Roxas would be a somebody. This is the kind of distinction that Xion would make. If the parallel holds true, this would mean Yozora was the one that destroyed NS.

What we're seeing in the Verum Rex trailer could be the moments before Yozora destroys the Nameless Star. Xion attacked Roxas to prompt him to destroy her so that she could return to Sora. This situation where Verum Rex girl is destroying the city could be how she encourages Yozora to destroy her. Why the Gigas are defending her would be a mystery, but if there are even more parallels than I've previously theorized, this isn't the first time the bad guys have defended the good guys. Namine is who I'm thinking of. I've speculated about this before, but could the "save Sora" that Yozora mentioned be a "thank Namine" situation instead? Whether the Nameless Star/Verum Rex girl parallels Xion or Namine or both, they were both used by the villians for there own purposes, so this could mean that this is what's happening to Verum Rex girl too. I guess this would mean Yozora was/is also being used by the villains for their own purposes as well. Maybe I should do a comprehensive analysis on this trailer as well.

Thanks for the Info on Versus 13/FFIV! My knowledge on this stuff is severely lacking, so this information is very welcome. I just watched a bunch of Versus 13 trailers and WOW! There is so much more similarities to Verum Rex than I've seen others talk about. All the talk of death makes the skull and crossbones (it's actually more of crowned skull and cross keyblades with Sora spiky hair, but still. It's clearly meant to resemble a skull and crossbones) on Yozora's shirt make more sense. You've thrown me into a rabbit hole, my dude. I guess I've got a lot more theory fodder now thanks to you, lol. I also don't think you're speculation here is too much of a stretch, but maybe in all of my theorizing I've gone a little insane and I can no longer tell, haha.

I just had a silly thought. I've heard others say that the Master of Masters is standing on top of the Square Enix building in Yozora secret ending, and I've speculated before that there will be a new Organization 13 parallel called Corporation 13; What if this Verum Rex version of the Square Enix building will be the base of operations of Corp 13 and we'll have to fight the leaders. Basically it's a meta revenge against Nomura's bosses for taking him off Versus 13, lol.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply.

LBJENmariposa

Just as a side thing I'm adding to your big brain theories - I've tried scanning the barcode, but it's too blur for my camera to take anything. So I tried to figure out what the barcode was by looking at the numbers. It looks like 0 47457 6 430, which isn't a product on barcodelookup.com
Maybe it's a phone number or something?

It also apparently says "Made In Earth" somewhere

Also, the part about the night sky is also referring to Yozora, whose name means "night sky"

Back