• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Compliment what a person hates!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
There's literally no good thing about that sh*t, it's horrible when it happens to me!! ughh
but let's say at least you could grab a coffee with those other students who ditch class always like assholes

I hate um... when the blocking animation is slightly slow in KH 0.2!

End

Awards
At least the game doesn't last long XD

Uhh I hate fighting Marluxia in CoM. Leave my cards alone ; - ;

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
At least there's one really cute and handsome awesome character who is a genius mathematician who is extremely loveable and I adore him
tumblr_npe6sy1vvC1sbcxbwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhxwrxXVYD1s44x6zo1_500.jpg

I hate slow internet!!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
At least it provides a break from the gadgets and allows you to go outside and enjoy nature!

As for me I hate my rugged good looks and overly humble attitude!

KudoTsurugi

Awards
At least there are people out there that prefer humility over bragging.

I hate the scenario for Atlantica in KH2. Did the writers have a memory lapse for that world?

Alternatively, I hate Neo Yokio.

ImVentus

Awards
At least I got to play Part Of Your World
I hate when flies are too dumb to find a way out then in, stupid flies.

Caxinuld

Awards
He may be a challenging boss, but there is nothing more satisfying than beating a superboss.

I hate how I can't get myself to spend even a single minute on my school assignments, yet I spent 2 days making an Organization XIII Maid Cafe AU.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
At least you were participating in something really important.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
At least you were the perfect person to comment after him in a way that can get the thread to still roll <3

I hate that I missed the Friday evening to post my fanart on my blogs, because it's a time when everyone's online! T ___ T

Caxinuld

Awards
At least you were the perfect person to comment after him in a way that can get the thread to still roll <3

I hate that I missed the Friday evening to post my fanart on my blogs, because it's a time when everyone's online! T ___ T
At least you have ways to make sure you remember to post fanart at the right time.

I hate how I can't even write a short story, yet I'm aiming to make a novel length fanfic adapting the story of KH2 in my alternate universe.

Soldier

Awards
At least you have ways to make sure you remember to post fanart at the right time.

I hate how I can't even write a short story, yet I'm aiming to make a novel length fanfic adapting the story of KH2 in my alternate universe.
At least you have a good idea for a book, mine's still in development

As for what i hate, i could go on and on, but for the sake of this thread and the person who succeeds me after this, i'll focus on what really grinds my gears
I hate it when people impede my path whenever i'm trying to go someplace, whether it's blocking the doorway or just surrounding me in general. Whenever it happens, i feel an unbelievable sense of rage.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
At least there's at least 1 human soul who completely despises that as much as you probably, and that would be me. Other than that, there's literally nothing that can save us from the anger caused by it. Born under the sign of "if you love me LET ME GO"

I hate my cousine. She's a bitch! lol this one is short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back