• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Compliment what a person hates!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, at least you won't catch a cold.

I hate driving to school and sitting in the autobus where it's like 80 degrees Celsius

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
At least you can always let the air out.

I hate that I'm trying to do a thing but the thing isn't thinging right.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
At least before the endings, the stories are great (depends on some). *Inhales* I hate hate hate it when some of our Marching Band players forget to march to a certain spot during the song at a football game after going over the marching more than 60 times and thousands of people in the crowds go "WTF?". *exhales*

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
But you got to see it live! You were with it throughout it's entire life; you raised it, cared for it, loved it, but all things must come to an end. Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened.

I hate having good ideas but being too lazy to put them into practice.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I have the same problem, so at least you're not alone.

I hate it when stupid people are successful.

But you got to see it live! You were with it throughout it's entire life; you raised it, cared for it, loved it, but all things must come to an end. Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened.
This made me laugh way too hard XD

Chuuya

Awards
Better that than stupid people ruling the world as king and queens. We have to just smile at the stupid ones and acknowledge that they're a common species. Be lucky you aren't one of stupid, but successful in your own way. I hate it when I accidentally act stupid to someone and regret it later.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, at least it was accidental!

I hate, hate, hate, maths

Ruby Rose

Roaches are actually cute. When they fly, on your shoulder, I feel like a modern Cinderella...

Now where's the bug spray?

Odrikah

But with math we will some day figure out how to TRAVEL THROUGH TIME. Maybe. Unless it's like super complicated and nobody can wrap their heads around it, like the time travel in DDD.

Which I hate.

Chuuya

Awards
At least time travel could be useful for fixing things. (POSSIBLE PLOT FOR KH3, ANYONE?)
I absolutely hate when someone lies to you saying they love you but then cheats on you and you go through like 2 months of heartbreak or longer.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Your story should be aired on "Cheaters" for monetary gain.

I hate vegetables.

Caxinuld

Awards
Atlantica was a nice break from the standard platforming given in the rest of the KH Worlds, it was cool to see Sora transform and while the controls weren't the best, swimming around in Atlantica was a fun experience.

I hate Tumblr, it actively fuels black and white morality, which leads to non stop arguing where each side justifies being toxic to each other.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
If it makes you feel any better, I don't really know what tumblr is aside from the description you just gave!

I hate not getting enough sleep multiple nights in a row because I have no self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back