• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completion Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov

Awards
Finished Standard Mode with Sora at level 37 and Riku 49.

Clear time was 24:42.
c:~

ShailsTDSPT

I wanted to be first one to post his completion time of critical but dat final boss, dat final boss Q.Q
On another note, I am leader on proud! Heck yea!

Shoxir

Awards
Proud mode

Sora lv 37
Riku lv 76... lol yeah I did quite a bit of grinding before the final battle.....

About 28 hours

WaveK89

Standard: *19:32* (Edit: Can't believe I said 11:32). Honestly, I felt the time was longer than that (Edit: Which it was, now that I realized it). Some of those boss fights took forever...I suppose it's my fault because I kept skipping enemies in the last world.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
20 hours to finish the game on standard and now about 40hour post ending. got most treasures and half of the trophies. just figured out yesterday i got that goddamn Glitch!!!! man i was pissed! get i won't be getting the "end of pain" keyblade. damn, 40 hours just to realise that i can't finish it to 100 percent. PLEASE make a patch. so depressed about this. :(

You can fix the glitch by beating the game again with Sora or by going back to the world map with both Sora and Riku and dropping continuously until it fixes (doesn't work for everyone, which is why I say keep dropping, it'll work eventually).

iLeen

Awards
LOL. It took me 58:02 to finish the game in ProudXD I think that breaks the record of longest time to play...

That's what I get for leaving my 3DS on while I'm eating and playing with my DE's for too long. Best Spirit Friend turned out to be Meowjesty:3

It wasn't that the battles were difficult (although they were challenging enough to be fun) since I was definitely overleveled, it's the Spirits I tell you! Haha.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
You can fix the glitch by beating the game again with Sora or by going back to the world map with both Sora and Riku and dropping continuously until it fixes (doesn't work for everyone, which is why I say keep dropping, it'll work eventually).

Thank you soooo much!!! You wouldn't believe how much researchi did to try and fix this. I tried dropping with soda and useing riku without a drop gauge... I worked but wasnt permanent. Dropped between sora and riku like 7 times, switched journals. So grateful!! Thank you so much kupo!!

ShailsTDSPT

Finished Critical. Sora level 32 with Riku level 56 (what a gap, but the last boss was a kupo, nothing I could do) in 30 hours and 16 minutes.

I got the best time for Proud and the best for critical. I feel proud (no pun intended)

EternalDreamer

Slowly moving through critical. At pranksters paradise. With a bit of luck I can get to TWTNW by tonight.
Also: What unfair bosses? Block was all i needed against Rinzler 8D
Although I do admit Commantis without having Once more is a royal pain in the ass. Until I took the cheap way out and start spamming flowmotion.

TheRoadToDawn

Beat it on standard in 18:55.
Sora: Lvl 35
Riku: Lvl 37
Waiting for the 3ds xl before I move on to my critical playthrough!

Saziel

Standard Mode
Report Completion - 92%
Enemies Defeated - 9,119
Most Used Command - Shadowbreaker x499
Most Used Flowmotion - Wall Kick x 999
Clear Time - 57:52

Spirits Collected - 89%
Spirit Smiles - 480
Most Used Link - Meow Wounce x9
Best Spirit Friend - Celk (Jestabocky)
Most Used Training Toy - Balloon x34