• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completion Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
How about we all state our completion times for 3D!

I left for a week and came back to like 5 pages so I'm gonna stop keeping track lol

Last edited:

ShailsTDSPT

Standard: Around 20 hours.
Proud: Almost 22 hours.
Critical: I am still completing that thing, stupid unfair boss battles Q.Q

EternalDreamer

I honestly don't know. My play time is 36:14, but I've spent a good 8-10 hours post-story.

So I suppose it's about 26-28h completion time. Proud Mode.

anime10121

Awards
Proud mode 27 hours, but including the MANY times I died during the final bosses about 30-32 hours!

My Sora lvl 38
My Riku lvl 40

This was the first time I'd ever had difficulty with the final bosses in any KH and I enjoyed getting my butt handed to me :p

currently debating whether I wanna lvl grind to beat Julius
or just start over on critical mode for my FULL KH3D experience (lvl 100, all treasues, keyblades, portals, and Julius)

Key Wielder

Awards
I finished Proud Mode in about 27 hours with Sora at level 32 and Riku at level 38. That was just my first run-through to see the story, though; now comes a complete Critical Mode walkthrough with 100% completion. I fully expect to still be working on it by the time KH3 comes out. xD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
32:26 for Proud Mode. I'm thrown more playtime into it after beating the game because I want to level up all my Dream Eaters for a Critical playthrough since you can carry them over, and I want to try and do a speed run through Critical.

State

Awards
Although I haven't cleared the game, I presume I'll net 20+ hours, seeing as how I'm taking my time getting all chests and Special Portals with each character and it takes me about three hours and a bit more. :X I'm on the Grid (in my case, my third world after beating TT and La Cité) and I've clocked fourteen and a half hours. I feel proud of myself. xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I've already gone over 40 and I'm heading into the last world...I'm slow...

images

But Idgaf because I'm over level 50!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...why do I grind so much <_<

State

Awards
Clear time 30:23 with Sora and Riku at level 40.
I'm Lv. 21 with both characters and I'm only to my third world, lol. I should get into Lv. 50 by the time I reach the last world. xD

Sky King

Proud Mode: Sora Level 28. Riku Level 33. Completion Time 18:47. Starting on Critical Mode in a day or two. Beating it on Proud mode took more effort than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back