• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completing my music folder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectronicRasmus

Sorry for shilling, im just trying to download the album of shadow of the colossus music from a website anexed to this forum, im trying to make a folder filled with different music titles that I just like a lot, and carry it with me, and I wanted to get shadow of the colossus OST too, but I need someone to go to that page through a link if I want them to let me download the whole album instead of downloading the songs one by one, you'd help me so much if you used my link.

This is not a virus or something, you can see the link comes from khinsider, if someone enters my link I guess as compensation i'll tell you what music do I have saved, maybe you'll like it too and you can make your own music folder to see it evolve as you grow!

Thanks, here is the link https://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=1845686

ElectronicRasmus

Someone clicked it already! thanks guys, I can now download the album I wanted, if more people click it I think i'll be able to download even more albums, but anyway im happy already, thank you again, if someone wants to know the music I saved in my folder just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back