• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completing Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
Can someone tell me how to do this, i.e how to unlock the secret ending on Proud mode? Surely you don't have to beat Sephiroth etc. because wouldn't that mean the unlock conditions are just as hard as they are in standard mode?

axel95

Awards
I'm pretty sure you have to seal all the keyholes, find all the puppies, and complete the Hades Cup.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure you have to seal all the keyholes, find all the puppies, and complete the Hades Cup.

Yup, that's right, although you don't have to rescue all the puppies. It's recommended since it gives you the Aero upgrade. And you only need to clear the normal round of Hades Cup (enter together).

Yessir_23

Awards
Here's what the KH wiki says about it:
Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]

Surely that indicates the the puppies, Hades cup and all keyholes are independent of completing the journal?? :confused:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, isn't that strange. This is what I've got from my reference which is Thorf's Final Mix Changes FAQ from GameFAQs...

Final Mix -------------------------------------------------- ファイナルミックス
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Secret Movie
- Finish the story on all worlds
- Rescue all of the 101 Dalmatians
Final Mix Secret Movie
- Fulfil the conditions for the Original Secret Movie
- Complete the Jiminy Memo section so that a yellow Mickey icon appears

Finishing the story on all the worlds presumably entails following the story to the end on each world, i.e. locking all the keyholes and finishing the Jiminy Memo Story So Far section, so that you get the yellow Mickey icon for it.

Completing the Jiminy Memo section means completing and getting a Mickey mark next to all the sections, at which point one will appear next to the Jiminy Memo button on the main menu. See the Jiminy Memo section of this FAQ for details.

Final Mix: Proud --------------------------------- ファイナルミックス:プラウド
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Secret Movie
- Just finish the game; no special conditions
Final Mix Secret Movie
- Finish the story on all worlds
- Win the normal round of the Hades Cup

As you can see, it is infinitely easier to get Deep Dive to display on Proud level.

Now I'm confused. I remember having missed a few entries in the Journal, yet I was still able to watch Deep Dive...

Last edited:

Yessir_23

Awards
It really is confusing :tongue: I'd prefer it if your source as correct though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back