• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completely Random Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa'notherdude

Wat if there's another profecy of danger that hasnt be told yet and after the events of BBS Ven just kinda disappeared as tha last Keyblade Wielder for the 10 yr gap to train and take his own kinda Master Qualification Exam only to comeback and train Sora and Riku as true Keyblade Masters. And the whole reason Roxas looks like him has nothing to do with anything it's just a big coincidence by Nomura to get us thinkin off track so the new game would come as a complete surprise?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think that would happen in the slightest
first of all, how could ven train sora and riku to become keyblade masters when sora unexpectedly obtains the keyblade the night his world fell into darkness and goes from there to defeat ASoD, goes to Castle Oblivion, sleeps for a year, then kills xemnas
i don't see where that situation will fit in this timeline

sniperguy1997

ventus will probably sacrifice himself to save someone like Terra os Aqua.So he wont be 'training' Sora and Riku

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
*facepalm*

Do you really think he'd give us all these complicated things only to just pull something like this? Really? It has little sense and most everything we have so far contradicts it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hhmmm i dont think so o_O

CJCarter

EPIC FAIL! This doesn't explain why Riku was originally supposed to be the Keyblade Master of the Realm of Light.
Wait hang on, sorry to change topic, but this thread wasnt going anywhere anyways.
When does it say Riku was meant to be Keyblade master?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ven just kinda disappeared as tha last Keyblade Wielder for the 10 yr gap

Forgot about Mickey.

to train and take his own kinda Master Qualification Exam

Which, I would assume, would require a Master first.

only to comeback and train Sora and Riku as true Keyblade Masters.

Yeah, no.
Ven did not train Sora and Riku.
However, it is arguable that Ven is the voice during Sora's awakening.

And the whole reason Roxas looks like him has nothing to do with anything it's just a big coincidence by Nomura to get us thinkin off track so the new game would come as a complete surprise?

Not going to happen...
To bring in a character like Ven, who is far too similar to Roxas for it to simply be a coincidence, and to have him look like Roxas, only to be nothing more than a coincidence, would be a big slap in the face with a red herring.

UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH.........................................................

My god! What an incredibly intelligent post! The guys over in Intel must be so jealous of you.
Seriously, if you can't contribute to the thread, then just don't post.

NO! Pointless thread....
25 Characters

Pointless post...

Riku states it in KH1, LS hints at it in FM+, and Nomura confirms it in an interview.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Wait hang on, sorry to change topic, but this thread wasnt going anywhere anyways.
ummm Kingdom hearts 1 o_O
dude you need to play the game again if you missed something like that >.>

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
You never know. he could be right, even though it is unlikely (no offence man). it would be intresting, and obviously a big surprise:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back