• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Of course not.

Wow, I swore at least going to the PS3 XMB would have stopped it since I always thought that doing that pretty much froze a game since everything in the game literally just stops when you pause it (for most games I've played).

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Shock that beating the optional bosses, who were the hardest in the game, rewards you a bronze trophy. They should make it gold to beat sephiroth and the unknown.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Shock that beating the optional bosses, who were the hardest in the game, rewards you a bronze trophy. They should make it gold to beat sephiroth and the unknown.
Those Trophies aren't difficulty-specific, and Beginner Mode, which is apparently a cakewalk.

So if the Sephiroth Trophy were a gold one, anyone could effectively cheese it by fighting him on Beginner Mode.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Those Trophies aren't difficulty-specific, and Beginner Mode, which is apparently a cakewalk.

So if the Sephiroth Trophy were a gold one, anyone could effectively cheese it by fighting him on Beginner Mode.
Them there should be different trophies for beating sephiroth on different difficulties.

ones that stack.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The game already has enough trophies as it is. And if the difficulty trophies themselves don't stack then any for beating a secret boss wouldn't either.

You're all wishing for things that aren't going to change. These were the trophies for Japan, these are the trophies for us.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The game already has enough trophies as it is. And if the difficulty trophies themselves don't stack then any for beating a secret boss wouldn't either.
Maybe not, but I've seen plenty games with more trophies. And what's three more if you keep a clear save or two?

But yeah, we are all just wishing for things that aren't gonna happen. And in fact, it's a little late for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back