• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Has it been confirmed that they don't in this one? I mean, I know it's likely that they won't (since they didn't in the Japanese version) but has anyone with an English copy (perhaps those that broke the street date?) said anything about it?

I agree with Spock here, because new games are constantly coming out (2.5 will more than likely be coming out next year or soon after) I do not have the time to be playing KH1, KH Re:CoM, and Reverse/Rebirth 3 times EACH in order to get the trophies. I mean, I sure will, but it will take a very long time given the simple fact that, while I play KH more than any other game, it isn't the ONLY game I play. Pokemon X/Y this fall, Batman Origins and Blackgate, FF Lightning Returns, I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED Ni No Kuni or Tomb Raider, Bayonetta 2 on the horizon, SSB next year, and I'm not even listing all the games I know, 9 playthroughs of KH between the different stories and difficulties is just way too much for me at the moment.

Now we just have to see if they'll remedy it (if they haven't already) in 2.5. I like BbS, but IDK if I could play all the stories 3 times and KH2 3 times in a short period either.

Look on the bright side: trophies will carry over between the Japanese and English version.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I won't play through 3 times consecutively...with ANY game. I think of that as a waste of time. But between me buying it and the PS3 becoming outdated? Of course I'll play through at least 3 times. Trophies aren't really that important anyways; it's how you PLAY the game. Whether you enjoy it, or the feel that it gives you. That's the appeal, to me :3

But if you play for trophies, it's a pain. So I just...don't. Haven't even had a PS3 of my own for long yet, so I might have 5 games or so. I always just played my dad's PS3 and my PS2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Has it been confirmed that they don't in this one? I mean, I know it's likely that they won't (since they didn't in the Japanese version) but has anyone with an English copy (perhaps those that broke the street date?) said anything about it?
Those are people who had already 100% the trophies in the Japanese version

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Skipping cutscenes I can probably speedrun beginner & standard fairly quickly. CoM is where it gets bogged down.

Not looking forward to BBS trophies. 12 trophies just on difficulty playthroughs. Maybe even as high as 20 if they also count Secret & Final Episodes. Getting 9,999 arena medals with each character, urgh!

Zter

Trophy list looks easy as hell. I did all of this multiple times in the PS2 version. Looking forward to it

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Trophies aren't really that important anyways; it's how you PLAY the game.

But if you play for trophies, it's a pain. So I just...don't.
The only time I actually play for Trophy collection is with HD remasters. Generally I've already played the game before, so Trophy completion gives me a little extra incentive to play and/or challenge myself.

The Speedster Trophy is especially interesting to me, since I want to try speedrunning KH1​. :D

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thanks for the list! :D

I'm wondering if I'll be able to do the Speedster run on Easy Mode with unchanging armor or if it'll be too difficult and drag out the playtime beyond the limit.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's so easy on beginner mode.
They give you like 8 strength ups, guard ups etc. and you automatically get equipped with two items(which don't count towards the unchanging armor). The entire game was a breeze. At one point, I leveled up three levels at once.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Re: Completely Translated Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Just like to add that if you have a Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, any trophies you have unlocked will be transferred to the localised copy of the game.

So does that mean there is only one trophy list for Kingdom Hearts ? As in if I pop in my NA copy next week my list will just switch from Japanese to English instead of giving me a whole new list ? Just want to confirm that I understand this correctly lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is what I understand so far.

Youtubers have been able to show off the full english trophy list because they plat'd the game in Japanese.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
That is what I understand so far.

Youtubers have been able to show off the full english trophy list because they plat'd the game in Japanese.

True that makese sense indeed, I messaged both of them for clarification and here was the response I got

mh5rs1h5snjmfydbd6lb.png

bfsq0ivm7w6vizx813.png

tb23zopij6vxodhg41gg.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, was meant to edit earlier. My trophy lists are now in English.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Skipping cutscenes I can probably speedrun beginner & standard fairly quickly. CoM is where it gets bogged down.

If I'm not mistaken, cutscenes don't affect your speedrun. The clock stops during those instances.

Anyhow, I wished the trophies stacked too. I'll be trying my darndest to get every trophy I can on my Proud Mode playthrough of both games first, but I'm not going to torture myself and burn myself out on the series trying to 100% the trophies. I'll probably do a playthrough once every year or two. *has 100% five years from now* 8D

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, cutscenes don't affect your speedrun. The clock stops during those instances.

Anyhow, I wished the trophies stacked too. I'll be trying my darndest to get every trophy I can on my Proud Mode playthrough of both games first, but I'm not going to torture myself and burn myself out on the series trying to 100% the trophies. I'll probably do a playthrough once every year or two. *has 100% five years from now* 8D
In TOTAL agreement, here! XD

And I would think that the clock would stop. Does anyone know for sure?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yay! That way I NEVER have to skip XD

EVAR!

Edit:Unless I die. Consecutively. DX

lol Pretty much this. So are cutscenes the only way to get the clock to stop? Menus, pausing during a battle (where it just has the whole game stop), and what about going to the main PS3 XMB while playing the game? Does that stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back