• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete Report Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

well i spent over 100,000 munny in balloons not trying total to max everything i hadnt maxed.

to get that, I sold all of my dream pieces. (I had S-everything so it didnt matter (ended up with over 320k though))

yeah ign says that, but i found it on my own. :( was really sad someoen found it before me lol

Swordsaint

i spent over 100,000 munny in balloons maxing the affinity of dream eaters i hadnt already maxed (which was only like 2-3)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i spent over 100,000 munny in balloons maxing the affinity of dream eaters i hadnt already maxed (which was only like 2-3)

How'd you max all the other 40 something spirits? I figured I'll just copy what you did depending on the price lol xP As is, it takes me about 1.5 hours a day to max 3 spirits from around affinity 7 (which is when it gets long and tedious). If I do 3 a day, it'll take me 17 days to max all of the spirits and have one of each...that was my original plan, until you said it was faster to do nothing (in balloon minigame), which sounds tempting lol xP

Swordsaint

zero score balloons. I just sat on forums/watched stuff while tapping the screen like every 10-15 seconds.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
zero score balloons. I just sat on forums/watched stuff while tapping the screen like every 10-15 seconds.

So if you zero scored balloon for roughly all of your DE's, in the end, how much money or medals (if you did Flick Rush) did you spend on balloons to max out all of your spirit's affinities? I'm just trying to understand everything before I start because I hope you don't mind, but I'm pretty sure I'm copying you lol <_< what works works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back