• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete Report Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I had a few question on the reports in general, so I figured I'd just make a whole thread where people can ask any questions they have pertaining to the Reports section of the game. My question is:

- The trophy "Dream Pleaser" seems really tedious if I'm understanding it correctly. It says "Proof that you have maxed out every Spirit's Affinity Level." First off, what is the max spirit's affinity? And is it that blue bar that you see by your DE's name that levels up when you pet them and get a blue heart with a "+#"? If so, what is the easiest way to max out a spirit's affinity?

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What about Mirage Split? I haven't gotten to TWTNW yet, but my guide says Sora and Riku have different Reality Shifts there: Mirage Split and Nightmare's End. IDK whose is whose, but I am sure you do :p

As for the trophy, unfortunately I do believe that is what is implying and it indeed sounds like the most tedious thing in the entire game probably. It is the pink gauge with a heart next to it. I'm honestly not sure how high it goes, my highest one right now is 7, and I doubt that is the last one. Its probably 10. I don't know which of the games raises affinity the most, but I am sure one of them would be the best way to raise it just like water barrels are the best way to farm LP.

kupo1121

Awards
As for the trophy, unfortunately I do believe that is what is implying and it indeed sounds like the most tedious thing in the entire game probably. It is the pink gauge with a heart next to it. I'm honestly not sure how high it goes, my highest one right now is 7, and I doubt that is the last one. Its probably 10. I don't know which of the games raises affinity the most, but I am sure one of them would be the best way to raise it just like water barrels are the best way to farm LP.

Yeah, I didn't realize that Sora and Riku had different reality shifts there and that was indeed the source of the problem. Defeated 1 Thunderaffe and completed that section. This game seems quite short as a whole EXCEPT that one trophy. I completed every portal (special and secret) and got all the treasures and all that is left is to get one of every Spirit and beat all the Flick Rush Cups AND do that infernal trophy <_____< oh well, IDK which game raises it the most, I just know it isn't Treasure Goggles.

Also, do you know how to get Mega Flare, or is that a Dive Mode only command?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I didn't realize that Sora and Riku had different reality shifts there and that was indeed the source of the problem. Defeated 1 Thunderaffe and completed that section. This game seems quite short as a whole EXCEPT that one trophy. I completed every portal (special and secret) and got all the treasures and all that is left is to get one of every Spirit and beat all the Flick Rush Cups AND do that infernal trophy <_____< oh well, IDK which game raises it the most, I just know it isn't Treasure Goggles.

Also, do you know how to get Mega Flare, or is that a Dive Mode only command?

Lol well I wouldn't exactly call it short yet then :p Even getting all the materials for the Spirits and doing all the Flick Rush cups can take a while, let alone that one trophy haha. Though I know what you mean, I do get the feeling this game will be easier to 100% than...like the past 3 KH games at least. Which I am kind of happy it's not nearly impossible to 100% like Re:Coded or just a boring chore like Days. Birth by Sleep I find somewhere in the middle, its fun for a while but then it gets tedious to try and 100% as well imo. I think it's leveling up, it seems to be difficult to level grind in BBS to me.

It isn't Dive Mode exclusive, I found that much out from my guide. However, I have no idea how to get it, it doesn't tell me that :/ I assume an endgame fire attribute Spirit may have it on its Ability Link?

Shoxir

Awards
I managed to max one of my spirits affinity.... Oh my god, it took constant petting, training, and balloon games to get it to level 9 affinity and then it finally said, "MAX". But by then the spirit was level 71 from like 35 when I started. For one dream eater to max out, I think that's a ridiculous trophy and anyone who has it should wear it proudly. The fastest way I found was mostly balloons, but training for a bit and then petting every so often works well.

Awards
Uhh. I'm not quite sure which gives you mega flare, but I have it, and I think I got it from a ryuu dragon.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I got my Mega Flare from Tyranto Rex.

Also anyone know what Dream Eaters trigger which Link Attacks for Sora?

kupo1121

Awards
Also anyone know what Dream Eaters trigger which Link Attacks for Sora?

Is it hard to get Mega Flare from Tyrano Rex, like is it a secret route? I do want one of every command.

Also, I've been doing the balloon > petting thing, and it isn't all that bad UNTIL you get to level 7 affinity. At that time is gets dreadfully slow and I'll get it eventually, but I'm curious, do you have to max out affinity for at least every spirit in the game, or just the ones that you own at that current time?

I have the guide, I can tell you who does what, but typing them all up might be kind of difficult. Ah, what the he!!, why not.

Aura Raid
Aura Lion
Keeba Tiger

Roll Call
Cera Terror
Drill Sye
Escarglow
Tama Sheep

Decussation
Chef Kyroo
Lord Kyroo
Sir Kyroo
Ryu Dragon

Whirling Bronco
Cyber Yog
Yoggy Ram

Tail Groove
Drak Quack
Ducky Goose

Fly-By-Knight
Eaglider
Halbird
Komory Bat
Peepsta Hoo

Equestrian Raid
Electricorn
Pegaslick
Thunderaffe

Water Blaster
Fin Fatale
Fishbone

Meow Wounce
Flowbermeow
Meow Wow
Meowjesty

Paw Groove
Frootz Cat
Necho Cat

Vacuum Ghost
Ghostabocky
Jestabocky

Flamethrower
Hebby Repp
Sudo Neku

Belly Raid
Iceguin Ace

Lucky Dice
Juggle Pup
R&R Seal

Target Shot
Kab Kannon
KO Kabuto

Swing Fling
Kooma Panda
Majik Lapin
Me Me Bunny
Ursa Circus

Hammer Throw
Pricklemane

Ice Raid
Skelterwild

Trap Shot
Staggerceps

Fire Blaster
Tatsu Blaze

Bubble Blaster
Tatsu Steed

Poison Dash
Toximander

Flame Raid
Tyranto Rex

Cure Sun
Wheeflower

Poison Rain
Woeflower

Berserker Bronco
Zolephant

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I just figured that out on my own without even knowing this was a response. -_-

Also I got my Story to read 100% in Game Records after getting all the Dream Eaters. Guess they were linked.

EDIT: Also Flick Rush adds to the Combat % in Game Records.

Last edited:

Decrith

Am I to understand that you need to 1st get all Spirits, THEN get all of them to Max Affinity to get the trophy? That sounds hard.

Any tip to get them to max asap? I never really payed attention to the spirits, so I'm kinda confused.

kupo1121

Awards
Any tip to get them to max asap? I never really payed attention to the spirits, so I'm kinda confused.

That trophy definitely seems the most tedious of all the trophies in the game. I haven't seen a definite way to max affinity easily yet, but I know here are some tips to help:

- play Flick Rush and buy Dream Candies for 200 medals, when you make the spirit, for the command, give them the Dream Candy, it adds +3 Affinity (second best is +1 from Drop-Me-Not or Panacea). This will start your spirit at around 5 or 6, which is more than half so it is a good start

- then do the Balloon minigame with your spirits, it raises the affinity the most out of all the minigames. If anyone of them is glowing after the minigame, pet that spirit because when they glow, they get more Affinity. Then you can just keep petting them or replay the balloon minigame.

Also, for the Flick Rush trophy, do you have to get gold in all of the cups or just beat them all?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That trophy definitely seems the most tedious of all the trophies in the game. I haven't seen a definite way to max affinity easily yet, but I know here are some tips to help:

- play Flick Rush and buy Dream Candies for 200 medals, when you make the spirit, for the command, give them the Dream Candy, it adds +3 Affinity (second best is +1 from Drop-Me-Not or Panacea). This will start your spirit at around 5 or 6, which is more than half so it is a good start

- then do the Balloon minigame with your spirits, it raises the affinity the most out of all the minigames. If anyone of them is glowing after the minigame, pet that spirit because when they glow, they get more Affinity. Then you can just keep petting them or replay the balloon minigame.

Also, for the Flick Rush trophy, do you have to get gold in all of the cups or just beat them all?

Affinity up is also a Drop Bonus. So trying to use the highest level of that everytime you drop would help a lot, too.

kupo1121

Awards
Okay, so I beat all the Flick Rush cups and got gold and no, you don't need to get gold (which means beat them all and get a Star rank in every match) in order to get the trophy, BUT, if you want to 100% the report you do because once you reach Flick Rush lvl 20 you unlock the Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, and Ursa Circus recipes in the medal shop, and you will need to get all 3 in order to get 100% Items in the Reports. In order to get gold I used a cheap tactic that involves only using Zolephant, you can find it on Youtube (I forgot where) to see it.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I also have a few questions about the reports. ATM I am at 11 trophies and will be at 13 when I finish critical.

Question 1: I have the Mickey icon all the way through my game records but when I press B "game records" doesnt have the icon next to it.

Question 2: wih the trophy "stat builder" I have all my support and spirit abilities enabled to max and all of my stat abilities with a blue circle. Now the trophy say to max out all stat boosting abilities but you can't. This is because you stat boost abilities are decided by the spirits you have on. So I was wondering if anyone else has this trophy an if they do explain how they got it.

Question 3: with the link portal trophy it says place 30 link portals. Hence the word place, as in you don't need to use streetpass. I placed and took away 30 portals from the same spot and still no trophy

Question 4: this is in regards to the spirit affinity trophy. Do you really have to max out all 51 spirits in the game!? 3 spirits take me like 1 hour.

Swordsaint

1 - you need 100% story, combat and item completion for game records to be marked with the mickey symbol

2 - only hp boost, atk boost, def boost and mag boost to be maxed for the stat builder trophy (exit the menu and reenter to recieve it)

3 - yep, someone needs to use your portals for it to register unfortunately - it is the only thing im missing for 100%

4 - yep, every spirit. I just came off doing this. It added TWENTY WHOLE HOURS additional game time. The fastest, effortless method I've found is balloons. Start the balloon game, then dont hit any back. Even with a score of 0 you'll recieve decent chunks of affinity. In a time:affinity ratio, this is probably the fastest method. It IS however expensive and not balloon efficient. (it cost me upwards of 100,000 munny in balloons to finish by selling every dream piece I had stocked up over the course of the game)

THE GAME

Ugh, I can't get the gold medal for Riku's dive in TWTNW. Is there some trick to it?

EDIT: Wow nevermind, just got it! :biggrin:

kupo1121

Awards
4 - yep, every spirit. I just came off doing this. It added TWENTY WHOLE HOURS additional game time. The fastest, effortless method I've found is balloons. Start the balloon game, then dont hit any back. Even with a score of 0 you'll recieve decent chunks of affinity. In a time:affinity ratio, this is probably the fastest method. It IS however expensive and not balloon efficient. (it cost me upwards of 100,000 munny in balloons to finish by selling every dream piece I had stocked up over the course of the game)

What mini-games are there out of curiosity, I've only tried Balloon, Water Barrel, and Treasure Goggles and I've found that only Balloon and Water Barrel are mentioned in the "Mini-games" section of the "Game Records." What other minigames are there though so I can just do them once and get them over with?

Also, which set of spirit's did you use to get the stat builder trophy? (Which set of 3 gives you all HP Boosts, Attack Boosts, Defense Boosts, and Magic Boosts???)

How do you get someone to use your portal exactly, do you just have to send it to them or do they have to go into your portal as well? If so, can the same person do all 30?

Lastly, how many Affinity Points did you get per balloon when you didn't hit them? I've been hitting them everytime because I find when I don't I get at best +25, but when I do, I can sometimes get up to +102...is it really that much better to not hit them in terms of time?

inverse K-blade7

It says to max out all YOUR Spirits affinity, right? So couldn't you in theory, release all your DEs but one, and max out that ones affinity? Or get all the other trophies, and start a new game carrying them over, then release all but one. That way you still get to keep your DEs in the original file.

Swordsaint

What mini-games are there out of curiosity, I've only tried Balloon, Water Barrel, and Treasure Goggles and I've found that only Balloon and Water Barrel are mentioned in the "Mini-games" section of the "Game Records." What other minigames are there though so I can just do them once and get them over with?

Also, which set of spirit's did you use to get the stat builder trophy? (Which set of 3 gives you all HP Boosts, Attack Boosts, Defense Boosts, and Magic Boosts???)

How do you get someone to use your portal exactly, do you just have to send it to them or do they have to go into your portal as well? If so, can the same person do all 30?

Lastly, how many Affinity Points did you get per balloon when you didn't hit them? I've been hitting them everytime because I find when I don't I get at best +25, but when I do, I can sometimes get up to +102...is it really that much better to not hit them in terms of time?

treasure goggles doesnt count for some reason, the only other minigame is riku's light cycle in the grid.

I cant remember the exact combination i used, but theres quite a few combinations. I *think* i had a lord kyroo and ryu dragon as 2 of them though.

it's street pass just be near another 3ds and it'll send it over. not sure if someone has to play them or it just has to send them to someone. and yeah you can do it all with 1 other 3ds/person. just means you can only do 4 at a time i believe. (place 4, play 4, retrieve 4, place 4 etc.)

i believe it is better to not hit them in terms of time (nevermind the amount of effort/concentration youre putting in to not doing anything) lowest i got was around 18, highest was still a good 50. Now considering (depending on your score) it can be a good 3-5 times faster not doing anything, and the affinity boost is inconsistent even if you do play, I am confident it is faster to score 0.

kupo1121

Awards
It says to max out all YOUR Spirits affinity, right? So couldn't you in theory, release all your DEs but one, and max out that ones affinity? Or get all the other trophies, and start a new game carrying them over, then release all but one. That way you still get to keep your DEs in the original file.

I was also wondering this, you can test it if you want. Max out at least one of your DE's affinity, save it to another file. Then restart the game, open that new file, get rid of everyone but that one or those that have maxed out and see if it unlocks. You can always delete the file with X. I'm kind of nervous to do it, IDK why, so I'm just gonna max see if it maxes out once I do the first 11 I have right now, so I'll get back to you on that if you don't do the above option.

i believe it is better to not hit them in terms of time (nevermind the amount of effort/concentration youre putting in to not doing anything) lowest i got was around 18, highest was still a good 50. Now considering (depending on your score) it can be a good 3-5 times faster not doing anything, and the affinity boost is inconsistent even if you do play, I am confident it is faster to score 0.

IGN says the same thing about getting max affinity, I just feel like I'm wasting munny when I do that. Is there a way to get munny fast because I'm not going to sell my dream pieces, and I know you could do Flick Rush and then get the balloons for like 50 medals at the shop, I might do that, but you'll need to do Flick Rush a lot for that. I'd rather just buy them since I think that is cheaper...but IDK where to get all that munny. How many balloons do you think on average does it take (if you don't hit any balloons and get a score of 0) to get an average spirit from level 8 to level 9 affinity. I found it takes about 30 balloons trying, so I'm curious if it takes 100 not trying O____o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back