• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

complete order/ enigmatic man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
THis is kind of obvios but, with this new female order member that supposedly in the screen, that meens all the members are finally revealed!

So who do you think/ know is the enigmatic man or the person who had that conversation with i think it was diz(?) and the person who keeps poping up everywhere, or is the enigmatic man just the genral term for some order member we dont know of?

Ansem22

"This is kind of obvios but, with this new female order member that supposedly in the screen, that meens all the members are finally revealed!"

Actually, as I explained in the KH2 Org. thread, there's a good chance that the female member is Larxene. According to translation, the magazine scan heavily implies that we know the female member already.

*2*Tosty

If My count is correct than it would mean that if the unknown on that image is a new female unknown, then Diz couldn't be part of the organization cause that would make 14 guys in the order. awesome

mirasaki

I think the Enigmatic Man is definitely the blue haired guy from the new KH2 video. (Not Zexion, and not the blue mohawk haired guy, but the blue haired guy who has both long hair in the front and back, seemingly a fusion of Zexion and the blue mohawk guy) The guy that Sora was prostrated in front of and said "Lead me into the world of darkness" or something along those lines(if that was the correct line.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back