• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete Nintendo Power scans + Press Release thing from E3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Dude. Sweet. And good thing too, because my subscription just expired before this one came out.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I will return soon with a less crappy computer that can load these things faster than a line a second.

Adios!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Oh, you mean the Pinocchio's world and Traverse Town thing?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the Magic Kingdom was going over all of the worlds that had been in the games. You'll notice that underneath the Traverse Town world, it says Kingdom Hearts, 2002. That was when Traverse Town first appeared.

I don't think that the Magic Kingdom Worlds were about what worlds were going to go into Days.

Xango99

If that was the case then they would have added Atlantica and hundred acres woods, since they are part of the worlds in the series>_>

the fact still remains that that damn magazine out right LIED about 2 worlds that dont exist in the game!!
and why on earth is it taking them 4 months to bring out a DS game to NA when COM and kh2 did not even take that long????? they had better give us something EXTRA like WIFII(which we truely deserve).....If Dissidia can get extra content for the NA release then I think 358 days should do it also....

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol

I always think Old news is new news and new news is old news.

In other words, I thought this was already talked about before.

Radon

mofo
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. He can't even speak English. And they did make up two worlds...

A

Audo

If that was the case then they would have added Atlantica and hundred acres woods, since they are part of the worlds in the series>_>

the fact still remains that that damn magazine out right LIED about 2 worlds that dont exist in the game!!
and why on earth is it taking them 4 months to bring out a DS game to NA when COM and kh2 did not even take that long????? they had better give us something EXTRA like WIFII(which we truely deserve).....If Dissidia can get extra content for the NA release then I think 358 days should do it also....
We don't truly deserve anything like that.

Wow, I can't help but think the Nomura interview is partly fake. Towards the end, he says that the game is the first KH with a multiplayer mode- that's a lie.
He always says that.
In his defense, this is the first KH game with a true Multiplayer mode. All CoM had was the ability to battle another person, this has a fully fleshed out mode that goes far beyond that.

urutapu

We did get KH2 sooner, but realize that content was removed--in the Japanese version, Jiminy's Journal had little notes and doodles hand-written by Sora. If you want a real, quality localization then four months is an extremely short time. Rushing the localization process results in glitchy, translation-inconsistent garbage like the English version of Ar tonelico II.

Extra content is always appreciated, but four months isn't very long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back