• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete Moogle Stamp Bingo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
SWF extractors are fun, I found out the Beast's Castle and Enchanted Dominion logos are still there in the Chi game's file, and I also found this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Has anyone EVER managed to get a 100% completed Moogle Stamp Bingo?

serenefire

Awards
On my very first card, I came VERY close. I think there were only two squares left. I got the picture with three instances and it cleared six rows at once. The game gives lots of extra multipliers the more rows you clear at a time. If I remember correctly, I got 2000 mog medals from the clear, which was A LOT back then. I don't think the middle square was one of the ones I cleared, though, so I didn't see this animation. I'm sure someone has cleared it like this before, though.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I think I remember someone claiming to have done so (or to have been relating someone else's story?) within the first two or three draws ever. Didn't strike me as all that probable, to be honest. I think they said they got 10 000 mog medals, which given serenefire's 2000, doesn't strike me as that far off for such a lottery-winning feat? Of course if you've got the game extracted you might be able to find the exact number/equation in the code somewhere.

Xelon99

Awards
With just 4 stamps left on my first card, I'm surprisingly close. But if I'll actually get a full card who knows... probably not. The setup isn't good for it. Least I don't see a possibility for it

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tigerruss

Awards
I don't think it is possible to get a full clear with the current rules of the moogle stamp bingo.
So, lets set up the sample space. We have a 5x5 grid; the grid is cleared if 3 horizontal, vertical or diagonal lines of 5 are completed; and at most in 1 turn you can stamp 3 spots.
A fully completed bingo/mog stamp board has 12 lines completed. (5 horizontal lines, 5 vertical lines, and 2 diagonal lines.)
The "best" removal will be the center spot, breaking 4 completed lines. (a vertical, horizontal, and both diagonals)
We now have 8 lines completed.

The next best removal can be in many places and would be breaking a horizontal and vertical line.
We now have 6 completed lines.

The next best removal is the same as the last, and would be breaking a horizontal and vertical line.
We would now have 4 completed lines.
For it to be feasible to get a full clear with the current rules, it would have to be possible to get it down to 2 completed lines by removing 3 stamps, but it isn't.
Though if there was ever a case where you had a symbol that represented 4 spots, a full clear would be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back