• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete List of King Mickey Boss Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Land of Dragons

Shan Yu
Storm Rider

Beast's Castle

Dark Stalker
Black Thorn
Xaldin

Olympus Coliseum
Cerberus
Hydra

Agrabah

Volcano Lord and Blizzard Lord

Port Royal

Grim Reaper

The World That Never Was
Xemnas in Armor

This was supposedly transcribed from the Ultimania so, well, here it is.
I hope this ends the floods of 'king mickey boss fight' threads.

Justice will prevail.
Roxas said:
Land of Dragons

Shan Yu
Storm Rider

Beast's Castle

Dark Stalker
Thorns
Xaldin

Olympus Coliseum
Cerberus
Hydra

Agrabah

Volcano and Lord

Port Royal

Grim Raper

The World That Never Was
Xemnas in a thong
A big turd

This was supposedly transcribed from the Ultimania so, well, here it is.
I hope this ends the floods of 'king mickey boss fight' threads.
If you are telling the truth you know alot!!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
the one about Cerberus is wrong cause I died against him on Proud Mode-cause he cheated,but anyway- I died and Mickey didn't get summoned

And why the HELL would U wanna summon Mickey anyway, that shows that U are weak, and can't beat the game on ur own, I hated getting Mickey although I only got him twice in the same battle cause of the DoorHeartless-give me a break I was weak.....

Joten9115

it doesnt mean u were weak i didnt die once in that door heartless battle and i was probably the same level as u. also summoning mickey doesnt mean ur weak people r gonna die in a game might as well get a second chance.

holaloha

i got it at the door on beasts castle and thats it...

the only way you could beat the door without getting smashed up is by standing back and using magic... but for my first time i was trying to have good strength and low magic. Once I play it again I'm going to be a mage.

man_of_power

the_13th_member said:
the one about Cerberus is wrong cause I died against him on Proud Mode-cause he cheated,but anyway- I died and Mickey didn't get summoned

And why the HELL would U wanna summon Mickey anyway, that shows that U are weak, and can't beat the game on ur own, I hated getting Mickey although I only got him twice in the same battle cause of the DoorHeartless-give me a break I was weak.....
Cerberus is one of the fights. its just the summoning Mickey thing is COMPLETELY random. what i mean is, sometimes you get to use Mickey during battle, sometimes you can't. how i found out is one thime when i fought Xaldin, Sora died 8 times, and i got to use Mickey 7 times but another time when i fought Xaldin, i couldn't use Mickey even once and one time, i could only use him once. so it is completely random it just depends on luck.

Last edited:

1948dragon_

man_of_power said:
how i found out is one thime when i fought Xaldin, Sora died 8 times, and i got to use Mickey 7 times but another time when i fought Xaldin, i couldn't use Mickey even once.
well this is how it works when you die once dureing a boss fight when you can use mickey theres a 100% chance that youll get him after that 80% then 64% and after that and beyond theres a 50% chance of you getting micky each time you die and the reason you couldnt get micky once was becuse when your luck ran out and you died and didnt use him you did countinue other than load which ment the "die counter" didnt reset and there was still a 50% chance of you getting mickey.

*KHgirl*

i havent been able to use mickey yet...it would seem though kind of stupid if you got to use him before end of space paranoids(1st visit)...you havent even met him yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back