• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete English cutscene collection.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that you can view and download every cutscene from the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories at KH13.com.

They're in very high quality and without subtitles, so they'd be perfect to use in AMVs if you interested. Or, of course, you can just watch them and enjoy the new English voice acting.

Thanks, and please give credit to KH13.com if you use or link to these videos.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Wow.. mega nice find. Your gettin some rep for this ma man.

A

Azrael

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that you can view and download every cutscene from the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories at KH13.com.

They're in very high quality and without subtitles, so they'd be perfect to use in AMVs if you interested. Or, of course, you can just watch them and enjoy the new English voice acting.

Thanks, and please give credit to KH13.com if you use or link to these videos.

Let me correct myself.

Thank you for having no life and uploading these

Fuyu

Thank you so much! I've been wondering why no one was sharing these. No one thinks about the gamers who live outside of America .___.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back