• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Compilation of strategies for Secret bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
It does depend on which character you're playing as.

For Ventus against Mysterious Figure just dodge the living shit out of his attacks and have a deck full of thunder surge (may not be the right name it's been a while) and curagas.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
If I'm right, the best trick for Vanitas' Spirit is to use Tornado's.
It's a very, very cheap move but if you're fast enough you can actually trap him in a surge of Tornadoes.

For the Mysterious Figure... all I can say is block, dodge and heal

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
VLS is susceptible to tripping mines, so I'd suggest you stock up on Mine Shield and Mine Square (and even better, Seeker Mine if you're playing as Aqua). Do not stock up on Cure spells as he will copy the recovery effect when you heal; carry Potions instead as your means to recovery.

As for MF, I haven't beaten him myself, but from what I've seen from LP videos Thunder Surge or Fire Surge seems to be your best friend.

bankai8299

Awards
Thank yall i've been at it for days now that i came on to check the thread i forgot about solo answered who i needed and yall answered what i needed to know for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back