• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Compendium of Sephiroth Phrases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Angel

Hi, I am gathering all the phrases from the battle with Sephiroth. I have a pretty good list so far, but I know I am still missing quite a few. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this little project.

*Note - I need people who have played the Japanese Version of the game

Here's what I have so far, http://www.geocities.jp/descend_my_heartless_angel/sephy.txt

Sin Angel

Kawaiikousuke said:
Sorry i dont have any..but how did you get the japanese text on there..(that site)..
*Umm I'm sure someone else knows all of it in Japanese..^__^*

I just used notepad to write it up and uploaded it to Geocities Japan.

T.O.W.A.

well i know a couple lines from the first KH
he said "I am the chosen one" before he turned berserk in the first and he said "meet your fate" and he said "I will take you to the Promised land" He Says Sin Harvest Angel in both KH's. He says "the light doesnt suit you" to Cloud in KH2
and thats all I got.

C

Charlie

Here you go:

FinalFantasy VII (part 1)

~"In my veins courses the blood of the ancients... I am one of the rightful heirs to this planet!"

~"Ever since I was small, I've felt different from the others... special in some way. But not like this..."

~ "...Was I created this way too? Am I the same as all these monsters?"

~ "So cold... I am always by your side."

~ "Out of my way. I'm going to see my mother."

~... What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the planet?"

~ "My mother is Jenova. She died right after she gave birth to me. My father..." (insert laughing fit here. See next quote.)

FinalFantasy VII (part 2)

"How does it feel? It's your first time back to your hometown in a long time, right? So how does it feel? I wouldn't know because I don't have a hometown..."
(upon first arriving in Nibelheim)

"...Trust me."
(to Tifa;s father, who was worried about the SOLDIERs using Tifa as a guide through the Nibelheim mountains)

"...I've always felt since I was small... That I was different from the others. Special, in some way. But... not like this..."
(upon seeing the mutated creatures in the Mako reactor in Nibelheim)

"Only death awaits you all. But do not fear. For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born. Soon, you will live again as a part of me."
(after wounding Tseng when te Turks search inside the Twemple of the Ancients)

"You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, this is the illusion. ...Do you understand?"
(after Cloud realizes his memories of five years ago were false)

Final Fantasy : Advent Children

"The most important thing to you... will you give me the pleasure of stealing it?"
(after stabbing Cloud on the shoulder)

"I won't be just a memory."
(final words)

____
~Hope I helped
:cool:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure he says, "Are you scared?" sometimes before you're able to do the Block reaction command. That's about all I remember.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
pokeman54 said:
"watashi wa omoi ni wa naranai sa" - advent children
Umm..is that "I will not become a memory"...Cuz when its in romanji I can barely figure it out...lol...and Beauxxx got a WHOLE lot of Em...all Sin Angel needs to do now is to change it into Japanese....

Sin Angel

Thanks for all of these, but I was just mainly focused on the KH2 battle/scenes. I didn't put the lines from the after battle/Showdown of Fate 2 because I figured I would do those later.

T.O.W.A - In KH2, he actually says "Descend, Heartless Angel" instead of "Send Heartless Angel"

I have "Yami no....", but I just can't figure out the last two parts. He says it when he does the Dark Orb attack, but there are two versions and both start with "Yami no..."

Last edited:

pokeman54

go to the 40-year old pedophile down the street for all the quotes on sephiroth :p

"are you scared?"
"that's enough"
"show me!"
"uungh!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back