• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comparison

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
So i was curious and decided to see what it would look like if we switched Sora's heads on his two KHIII outfits and well..
sora3-2_zps6ixxbvuq.jpg
[/URL][/img]
sora23_zpss7frpy7t.jpg
[/URL][/img] It was a quick job,; sorry about the not so great quality. But it looks like sora legit lost weight or something cause his face just looks slimmer. I definitely think the KHIII head works in the KHII clothes, but not the other way. what do you think?

edit: :frown: so I've never posted a picture from my computer on here before... can someone please tell me how? its not as easy as I thought.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Ven; okay first off you need a pic hoster. This might give you a good list to start; I recommend Photobucket, but I need to go though that list later. (That's part of a faq I run for my first board, but it's worth sharing. If none of those tickle your fancy, This might help you, I'll go though that later to add to the first list) If you're using 'bucket, upload there, go to gallery, then click the gear to get the link you need.
Then the command is
Code:
[img]Insert the url of the pic here[/img]
and it'll show up for you. ^^ That help?

Last edited:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Ven; okay first off you need a pic hoster. This might give you a good list to start; I recommend Photobucket, but I need to go though that list later. (That's part of a faq I run for my first board, but it's worth sharing. If none of those tickle your fancy, This might help you, I'll go though that later to add to the first list) If you're using 'bucket, upload there, go to gallery, then click the gear to get the link you need.
Then the command is
Code:
[img]Insert the url of the pic here[/img]
and it'll show up for you. ^^ That help?
Thanks! worked like a charm. lol. started a photo bucket account just for this. now you can all see my really simple copy and paste job

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Huh, interesting. It's pretty much like how you put it, Ven_Roxas. Guess aging makes characters a little leaner.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
So I wanted to see what would happen if we just switched the faces and it seems to strengthen my slimmed down observation

hairswitch1_zpsdn9vny4s.jpg
[/URL]

hairswitch2_zpsug3anils.jpg
[/URL]

and for the sake of not posting a ton of photos, I used the smudge tool on KHII Sora's face and the lined up the KHII and KHIII faces and boom. slimming it down made them seem a lot more similar. So KHIII Sora was on a diet and strict work-out plan. ;p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back