• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comparing CoM and Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rufusisaghost

Axel saying hell in a very theatrical manner in the original.
I still wish they would have kept it in the remake...

I hated learning that's how it's pronounced, too. I always pronounced it: mar-loo-xee-uh

Tbh, I prefer the original, I just hate playing on small consoles so I end up playing Re:CoM more often. The art in the original game was really nice; liked having sprites. Plus, the GBA always felt more difficult to me? Which was a plus. The only good thing about Re:CoM was getting to hear the voice acting (although sometimes not having voices can make the characters sound cooler; Vexen's voice actor made him sound really lame).
I always pronounced it Mar-lux-ia too, haha. XD I was sad when I found out how it was pronounced, but oh well. I'm not beat up over it.
BUT I do agree with the art of the original game! The sprites were very cool, and making your own voiced for them is always a good time. I thought it was easier to handle the card based system in the GBA version too, rather than trying to focus on where your enemy is in a 3D area and then at the same time trying to use the cards against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back