• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Companions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

Im also a little disappointed they are young again too.

Shire Folk

We've had more absurd looking Heartless and considering this is set within a dream, they're plenty fitting as far as I'm concerned.
Was kind of hoping that Riku's second companion was a Pegasus, not a unicorn. The wings of a Pegasus and the bat would kind of match with the design of Way to Dawn.

Cool though a Pegasus would be, Pegasus already exists via Olympus Coliseum and a Unicorn has a bigass horn on its head that it can use to gore enemies whilst trampling while Riku can swing Way to the Dawn down to strike while riding by, assuming that he can do this as Sora can ride Wandanyan.

D

Deleted member 87467

So why would Yen Sid put them in a dream world to achieve the mark of mastery? and why, if in a dream world, would they look young again if this game takes place after kh2?

Awards
Cool though a Pegasus would be, Pegasus already exists via Olympus Coliseum

Bat_Bat_%28Scan%29_KH3D.png

250px-Hook_Bat_%28FM%29.png

I don't see your point.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Bat_Bat_%28Scan%29_KH3D.png

250px-Hook_Bat_%28FM%29.png

I don't see your point.
omg its like a baby batarang coverd in rainbow
but this cute desighn why....... why not ust give us moogles there cute but not vomit my cupcake cute like thease things
and the cat dog thing loks metally ill i wannt goofy back

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Some sort of good version of an Unversed/Heartless/Nobody/whatever. I only say that because of the symbol on the dog.

kingofgame981

Awards
I think these companions is one of the Dream Eater creature, but they're in different side. Because looking at the nevv symbol in offcial site, vve can see that the Dream Eater symbol have 2 not 1, so maybe these companions is on the good side an the other vve fight is in bad side.

But anyvvay, capture these creatures to turn them in our party is a crazy idea for KH. o_0

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Some sort of good version of an Unversed/Heartless/Nobody/whatever. I only say that because of the symbol on the dog.

now that i remember, there were 2 symbols

maybe the more rounded one is when the enemy turns good

EDIT: King of game beat me to it :/

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
So why would Yen Sid put them in a dream world to achieve the mark of mastery? and why, if in a dream world, would they look young again if this game takes place after kh2?

Maybe Yen Sid also believes in this "birth by sleep" concept that Ansem the Wise mentioned.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im confused our companions are dream eater and our enemies our dream eaters?

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm vvonder if vve only have these 4 companions or vve can have more? o_0 Each vvorld is 2 companions for each characters...?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm vvonder if vve only have these 4 companions or vve can have more? o_0 Each vvorld is 2 companions for each characters...?

my idea is that its something like pokemon haha
where you can exchange dream eaters as companions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back