• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

comp screen going black randomly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
over the last few weeks my comp screen has been going black. everything else still works, and i can bring up the moniter menu. this happens randomly. sometimes while playing a game it will go black but i can still hear sound in the back ground. I end up having to restart my comp to fix it.

anyone know how to fix it so it wont happen at all? :sad:

D

Deleted member 36435

You waited 3 minutes for him to respond. >.>
As I said Paul its probably your Graphics card.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
You waited 3 minutes for him to respond. >.>
As I said Paul its probably your Graphics card.

Before you take his advice, connect it to something else to make sure it's your machine and not your monitor. Don't screw with your graphics card if you ever want to boot into your computer again unles you know what you're doing.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Uhh.... no... they'll just charge you an arm and a leg to reformat your hard drive >.>

They never know what they are doing

My god aint that the truth. But yeah it seems like its an issue with the video card. If you know how, try to put it in another PC and see if it loads properly.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
over the last few weeks my comp screen has been going black. everything else still works, and i can bring up the moniter menu. this happens randomly. sometimes while playing a game it will go black but i can still hear sound in the back ground. I end up having to restart my comp to fix it.

anyone know how to fix it so it wont happen at all? :sad:

When your done, do you shut down the Comp? Maybe it's over powering.

Or possible the computor is dieing.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
alright Ill starting turning it off when im done from now on. the comp screen hasnt gone black in a week or two so i think its better now o_O

but now im having net problems lol sometimes I have to restart my comp if I want pages on the net to load. anyone know how to fix that? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back