• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comp food!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I don't have a particular preference, but I can eat almost anything by the computer. I multi-task, having dinner and posting on forums in tandem.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You already know.. its either Salsa *99% of the time* Koolaid *99%of the time* and ramen *the other 1%* XD

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
billabong13 said:
Children.

Indeed.

However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
i eat almost everything on my computer!! But i never get my key board or mouse dirty!! cuz i always wipe my hands when i'm about to move my mouse or type something..but i don't think i'll be eating and cooking "korean bbq" or "shabu shabu" at my computer lol..

C

cam ron 77

Anything reallly, but i'm trying to let up on the amount i eat because one time i dropped salsa in the key board. eh.....

if i'm on in the morings, usually i'll be eating cheerios or maybe a celeste pizza.

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Square Ninja said:
Indeed.

However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).
Psh, you think those drinks are problematic. Try blood or vaginal secretions.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
when im' sick i usually drink hot water/soup/a nutricious drink/or this cool sugar and pear drink thing it's really really good. Yeah cuz i have a big table..so it won't spill on my comp..it's FAR AWAY..cuz my comp is on one side of my table and i work or put my drinks on the other side of the table.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
billabong13 said:
Psh, you think those drinks are problematic. Try blood or vaginal secretions.

Well, I generally don't drink blood at my PC. I save that for...special occasions. Good blood is so difficult to obtain, what with these laws against murder.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Lost Heaven said:
Tostitos and salsa, everyday... I'm gonna die soon X_X.

ZOMG YES!!!!!!!!.. You have made Salsa proud.. Salsa is the best and it beats all the rest.. I just had to say that.. oh yeah cant forget the tostitos.. Gawd... what a pleasure

K

Kegluneq

cake because its the only thing we have to live off of for the next few days:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back