• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Comp food!!!!!



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
2,305
Awards
1
Age
30
Location
the end
  • Quack Attack
I don't have a particular preference, but I can eat almost anything by the computer. I multi-task, having dinner and posting on forums in tandem.
 

Hokage

Banned
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
1,927
Awards
2
Age
30
Location
Thugz Mansion
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
You already know.. its either Salsa *99% of the time* Koolaid *99%of the time* and ramen *the other 1%* XD
 

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
9,935
Awards
0
Website
www.classicgaming.com
billabong13 said:
Children.
Indeed.

However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).
 

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
1,413
Awards
0
i eat almost everything on my computer!! But i never get my key board or mouse dirty!! cuz i always wipe my hands when i'm about to move my mouse or type something..but i don't think i'll be eating and cooking "korean bbq" or "shabu shabu" at my computer lol..
 
C

cam ron 77

Guest
Anything reallly, but i'm trying to let up on the amount i eat because one time i dropped salsa in the key board. eh.....

if i'm on in the morings, usually i'll be eating cheerios or maybe a celeste pizza.
 
Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
949
Awards
0
Website
facebook.com
Square Ninja said:
Indeed.

However, I try to avoid eating at my PC. It's a good way to spill something on my keyboard and muck it up. These same sometimes goes for drinks. It depends upon what I'm drinking out of (bottle, cup, etc.).
Psh, you think those drinks are problematic. Try blood or vaginal secretions.
 

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
1,413
Awards
0
when im' sick i usually drink hot water/soup/a nutricious drink/or this cool sugar and pear drink thing it's really really good. Yeah cuz i have a big table..so it won't spill on my comp..it's FAR AWAY..cuz my comp is on one side of my table and i work or put my drinks on the other side of the table.
 

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
9,935
Awards
0
Website
www.classicgaming.com
billabong13 said:
Psh, you think those drinks are problematic. Try blood or vaginal secretions.
Well, I generally don't drink blood at my PC. I save that for...special occasions. Good blood is so difficult to obtain, what with these laws against murder.
 

Hokage

Banned
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
1,927
Awards
2
Age
30
Location
Thugz Mansion
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
Lost Heaven said:
Tostitos and salsa, everyday... I'm gonna die soon X_X.

ZOMG YES!!!!!!!!.. You have made Salsa proud.. Salsa is the best and it beats all the rest.. I just had to say that.. oh yeah cant forget the tostitos.. Gawd... what a pleasure
 
K

Kegluneq

Guest
cake because its the only thing we have to live off of for the next few days:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top