• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Joel McHale, John Oliver and two directors from Arrested Development? Oh man, I'm really hoping this won't disappoint.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I'm curious to see how funny Joel McHale will be without awesome reality show clips and a laugh track.

I guess I'm going to find out very soon.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
The Community

This looks like it will be good (better than "Parks and Recreation"...Hopefully) Joe Mchale as always provided me with a few laughs. Seeing him with a show on NBC seem kind of deserving to him.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Loved the premiere. Was real surprised to see Alison Brie from Mad Men in this.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I was seriously hoping that this show wouldn't suck. Last night was funny enough, though I'm not that sure yet.

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
I like the kid from Derrick Comedy, just not in this. This role doesn't suit him.
I liked the show a little.

Awards
"I've been divorced five times. I feel like I must be doing something wrong."
"...you keep getting married."
"Never looked at it that way."

The premiere killed. NBC might finally have a show that doesn't suck on their hands.

Trag

Bronze Member
I've seen it and I like it a lot. What's your point? It doesn't make the American version any less good, It's its own show, though they share the same name/concept.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
The turned out a lot better than I thought, I didn't really know if it was going to be good or not. I just always knew that Joe Mchale was a good actor. That is what drew me too it. I liked how he got tricked by his British friend.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"I've been divorced five times. I feel like I must be doing something wrong."
"...you keep getting married."
"Never looked at it that way."

The premiere killed. NBC might finally have a show that doesn't suck on their hands.

What about Heroes?

Also I missed it but it might be able to watch it on Hulu.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think it sucks, but I say that knowing that I'm pretty much alone in that opinion.

I wouldn't say it sucks, but yeah, it's fallen from it's first season glory. I still enjoy it though.

Then again, I also liked Code Geass, and I've yet to figure if that was genuine or solely for trainwreck value.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I missed it but it might be able to watch it on Hulu.
If not, nbc.com has it for sure.
I just watched the premiere again and actually paid attention and I've come to the conclusion that this show is pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back