• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I still watch. It's funny.

Ohhh. I watched it this morning and didn't really notice him in the background. Haha! It explains his "nothing much" reply to Shirley.

Decade

Every episode surpises me, this is easily the best comedy on tv right now.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Amazing how this episode centered around a missing pen.

1zrvP.gif

Davey

durp.
So, the Halloween episode is easily one of the best episodes of the whole series so far. This is a fact.

YES.

And I didn't notice the pen going, then again who did? Haha.
I just watched that one and the last weeks one with Abed being the bitch Robocop. Some funny scenes in that one.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Amazing how this episode centered around a missing pen.

1zrvP.gif

Ha, nice, I did not catch that at all. Not long before the end of the episode though, I thought it might have been Annie's Boobs. I'm kinda surprised that damn thing was still on campus after so long.

YES.

And I didn't notice the pen going, then again who did? Haha.
I just watched that one and the last weeks one with Abed being the bitch Robocop. Some funny scenes in that one.

I didn't care much for the main Abed story; it had some pretty great moments, but the pacing seemed too fast or something. The trampoline B-story, on the other hand, was hilarious.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I'm about 2/3 through season one at the moment. I'm not if I really love the show or just continue to watch it because Anne is so damn attractive. Abed's media references are fantastic though.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I was re-watching s2 episode 7 (Aerodynamics of Gender) on Hulu and I noticed some easter eggs in the robotcop sequences. Check it out
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I was re-watching s2 episode 7 (Aerodynamics of Gender) on Hulu and I noticed some easter eggs in the robotcop sequences. Check it out
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow! Nice finds!

concerning Troy's birthday: This weeks episode is apparently all about that. ;)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
So episode 12 the other week was pretty classic. I was so happy to actually have something to watch again.

I love how they have managed to make the zombie incident in the horror episode an actual part of Communities overall plot, rather than just a some what spin off thing like the christmas special

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I'm surprised that more people aren't into this show (or they just don't voice their opinions about it.). It's one of my favorite shows. Right up there with The Office.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The dungeons and Dragons episode from last week (two weeks ago?) was probably my fave they've done. I liked it slightly more than the paintball episode.

tumblr_lgkxnkI5dp1qdopi9o1_500.gif

Gosh I love this show.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Had to watch this cus of Donald Glover and i'm already hooked. Great SHow.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I got into this series about half way through season 2, watched the entirety of season 1 a couple days later, and stayed with the series until it's season finale. And now I have to wait an unknown amount of time for season 3, without anything to fill the gap.

I just....

I just...

tumblr_lkg8ne35RQ1qaq730.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back