• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

command styles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
No offense to anyone, but most of the names i've seen here are lame.

Exavier

Where the flip did that comment come from?
Soul's comment came from no where either. Shit.
Oh, we're saved. Here comes skyfoxx with his faithful inputs.

TheLight, the thread was made for thoughts and opinions of the new names of the command styles. And if you wanted to make your own; sure.
Not to have them bashed for no reason. Shit.

Holy shit. I try to defend myself and others and instead I get shot in the face. Super cool.

Edit:
OMFG> I misquoted. Im cool with Soul. Its TheLight's comment that pissed me off. Fuck you the TheLight.
I apologize for misquoting and badmouthing KingdomSoul.
But everyone else? Forget it.

Last edited:

Wheels

TheLight, the thread was made for thoughts and opinions of the new names of the command styles. And if you wanted to make your own; sure.

Holy shit. I try to defend myself and others and instead I get shot in the face. Super cool.

TheLight was just expressing an opinion, take it with a pinch of salt. Saying things that we come up with are 'lame' isn't really enough to start a massive fight. And there's no reason to be attacking other people's views, in defense. If that's the way TheLight thinks, then there's no reason to be attacking him for it. And if your comment about skyfoxx was sarcastic, from what I've seen, he doesn't deserve it, so there's no need to randomly attack him either. Essentially what I'm saying is, you have a right to defend yourself, but there's no reason to be attacking others and assuming things about them, and saying that is your defense. And also, of course we think our ideas are great, we made them. Sometimes it takes another person to show us what they are really like. After TheLight's comment, and reading back through the names I made, I have to agree with him, mine suck.

Wheels

OMFG> I misquoted. Im cool with Soul. Its TheLight's comment that pissed me off. Fuck you the TheLight.

You're being childish, Exavier. And don't say that I'm discriminating on you because of your age, because I'm younger than you.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Edit:
OMFG> I misquoted. Im cool with Soul. Its TheLight's comment that pissed me off. fcuk you the TheLight.

Eesh, now you're attacking everyone?
I mean, here you attack KingdomSoul333 just because he didn't like Fatal Mode that much... then you talk about something completely different... and then suddenly cursing out obscenities and attacking everyone. You weren't "defending" yourself either. Nobody insulted you until you insulted someone else.

Boy, you must've had a bad day or something.

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hahahaha this is really funny. my comment had nothing to do with anything that he is talking about and for some reason i started something? fatal mode sucks critical impact ftw...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(I feel like a Pokemon trainer XD)

Reading your post made me feel like I was reading the learnset table over at Bulbapedia XD

hahahaha this is really funny. my comment had nothing to do with anything that he is talking about and for some reason i started something? fatal mode sucks critical impact ftw...

Eh, both of them are okay. I found Critical Impact a bit shocking at first since it felt like they took something simple and made it overly complicated, but since the finishing move corresponds with the name of the style, it makes more sense. Some of the name changes I like better (referring to the official ones). Fever Pitch is still a bit...odd, but I'll get used to it. Eventually >.>

-reads page 4-

I'm not going to ask how or why everything happened, but Exavier needs a time out. Seriously.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hahahaha you can say that again...(about the time out) anyways yeah fever pitch is weird and i dont know how they came to that name but i will get used to it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
there is never such thing as TOO much pokemon, unless you paint your hamsters fur yellow and tie on a lightning bolt for a tail....

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back