• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

command menu theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

im not sure but i remember a looooong time ago reading that that kh2 wud be in real time (day nd night type of thing) so i was thinkin that mayb there is one command menu for day and one for night or sumthin...not sure...flame if u must but b kind. lol

dejah

:|
actually i think it's more of a one for normal mode and one for battle mode. like in KH1, we have Blue and Red.

★SoRa★

hmm i agree wit u some what....but then agen think of Olypus Colisum world...ive seen 2 diff command menus and both of them were durin a battle so...also have u noticed that all the command menus move somehow, like POTC has a mooving wheel thingy and agrabah has the flames? i dunno

Kid_Nobody

Yeah, I don't it's real time, but it has been said that their is two command menus, mabye that where they would have spining menus for different worlds which were seen in the trailers...but their most likely designs.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
My opinion

The two menu bars are for form, if you have Donald and Goofy yuo will get the standard one, which is in every world, if you have the world's member in your party, the command will change due to the configuration in different moves, and team combats.

keeperoftwilight

Xaldin said:
My opinion

The two menu bars are for form, if you have Donald and Goofy yuo will get the standard one, which is in every world, if you have the world's member in your party, the command will change due to the configuration in different moves, and team combats.

seems possible.

but my theory is this...since there is obviously more stuff to do in/out of battle there are always 2 of them...mayby u like press < or > on the D-pad or something...or something to that effect

and lastly....

i hope theres not day and night ><...wait..how wuld that work...if they make the light and darkness more real then in some places inside worlds and some worlds all together u wuld either have little to no light and certain worlds wuldnt normaly have day and night would they....o well screw it..im probly thinking to much lol

Last edited:

port royal 12

ok yes there is going to be 2 command menus for each world one for battle and the other one so you can control your party so it makes it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back