• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command melding calculator [Android]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthic

I recently played through BBS and I grew tired of constantly having to lookup on the internet how to get certain abilities or what command and ability my current meld would turn into.

Therefore I created a little free android app that does exactly that. Quick and easy.

Google Play

What it can do:

1. Experiment melding:
Input two commands and a ability to see what command it results in, which character can learn it, what are the probability for a rare command and the resulting ability.

2. Reverse-melding:
Click on the ability to see what commands can make it, and what the probability is. Here you can continue clicking on every command to see how it is made.

3. Ability
Click on a ability to get a list of what commands and item results in the chosen ability

4. Finishers
Choose character, and get a view of the finisher tree as in-game. Click on any ability to see how it is unlocked

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Funny I always use my 5 year old strategy guide but this is a cool idea, may just give it a download.

blackstardust

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to thank TC a great deal for this app. It is fantastic! Most of the comments are saying that they've already finished the game so it's useless to them, but I just wanted you to know that I just discovered this and will be making a great deal of use out of it. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back