• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Matrix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I just recently got the 8th command slot for my Command Deck, but I only have 9% of memory left. Is there a way to free memory, or am I screwed and have to change my entire deck to have 8 commands?

Dark Wing

Awards
well you don't NEED to fill every slot. you either have to settle with fewer very powerful attacks, or see if you can find a balance. i have the same problem trying to fill up just 7 of my command slots without going over the memory limit

Awards
well you don't NEED to fill every slot. you either have to settle with fewer very powerful attacks, or see if you can find a balance. i have the same problem trying to fill up just 7 of my command slots without going over the memory limit

*sigh* thats just so retarded. I wasted so many chips and Debug Y devices trying to get to the last command slot when i could've used them to unlock the last cheat and abilities. Grrrrr!!!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, if you get the right commands you only need like 6 slots. I'm using Chain Rave, Quake, Muscle Strike, Judgment Triad, Eruption, and Curaga

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, if you get the right commands you only need like 6 slots. I'm using Chain Rave, Quake, Muscle Strike, Judgment Triad, Eruption, and Curaga

How do you get Quake, Judgement Triad and Eruption? They state the Recipes in the Collection section of the Debug Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back